Candle

"If your in a dark room with a lighter and a candle, what do you do?"

"Light it.."

"What if your in a bright room, would you light that candle?"

"No, what's your point?"

"All might, why did you become a hero?"

"That's easy, to bring justice and peace in this world!"

"What if there was no need for you, what if we had justice and peace?"

"..."

"EXACTLY! You wouldn't of been lit at all, there would be no use for you!"

"..."

"We MaDe YoU All Might! We MaDe You" the chains rattle as I lift up my head and look up at the #1 hero. I gave him a smile, he was masters creation after all.

"We made you..." I whispered giddy with happiness looking down again.

"Wemadeyouwemadeyouwemadeyouwemadeyouwemadeyou.." I mumble deep in thought. I look back up slowly my eyes staining down into his eyes. He shifted in his seat uncomfortable with my stare.

"He made you," I laughed, the chains on my wrist laughed with me. "He made YOU!" I yell straining against the chains that held me in the chair, a cynical look in my eyes. I pulled harder snapping the chain. All might stood up as well, much faster then me though.

I gasp, "He did a good job, a very good job-" -I yank against the bigger chains around me- "-but I'll make a better one, a better one I tell you" I mumble still straining against the chains, "BETTER!" I yell, thrashing around, "better, better better, BETTER!" A tear trickled down my face and I sat back down pulling my knees to my chest, crying.

"Better," I mumble sobbing now, "betterbetterbetterbetterbetterbetterbetter..." I herd the door open to my right and someone walk in.

"BETTER!" I yell lunging at the person, only to be stopped by the damn chains again. It was a hobo looking man. He was holding a syringe and walking towards me slowly. His other hand traveled to the scarf around his neck, pulling it looser. The scarf dashed forward, wrapping around my chest, constricting my movements.

I struggled against the added pressure of the scarf screaming my head off. "BeTtEr!" I felt the syringe hit my neck, pumping what I presume is a sedative.

As the medicine slowly worked and my movements became sluggish I whispered one more word off advise.

"I'll MaKe YoU a HeRo... JuSt YoU.... yOu... WaIt..." as the sedative looked me to sleep I herd the hobo talk.

"Told you he was crazy."

Sorry this was short, it was all I had in me 😅

Hey guys! This Idea had been circling my mind for a couple weeks now and I though y'all might like it... I have No Plot and this is supposed to be a one shot, it y'all want more or have any ideas please share! I don't own the characters, there from Boko no hero acacdemia or my hero academia. I changed one of the characters for the insane boy. 100% recommend watching! Um... Bye!