The Bite-Chapter 8

The bite-chapter 8
Recap
"C-can you take me to the common room please?" Harry said and Draco nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco gently guided Harry up to his feet. Draco sighed angrily Weasley was so annoying didn't he know Harry hates loud noises. Soon Draco was in the dungeons with a shaking Harry. So it seemed only natural that Snape appeared out of no where. "Mr. Malfoy what is wrong with Potter?" He asked mockingly Draco sighed "he's having a panic attack" Draco stated.

Snape's eyes widened in surprise. He never knew that the Potter spawn would have a panic attack. So Snape only thought Potter was faking it "And how do I know he's not faking?" The dramatic potions professor asked with a raised eyebrow.

This caused Draco to growl "would he be shaking or crying if he were faking?" He said angrily as he walked passed his godfather and into the slytherin common room

Draco walked up to the boys dormitory and gently placed Harry on his bed, sat next to him and soothingly rubbed his back until Harry's sobs morphed into quiet sniffles. "T-thank you Draco" Harry sniffed out. Draco simply nodded softly "why don't you go to bed for the night you need it" the blonde suggested.

Harry nodded and grabbed a pair of his pjs and went into the bathroom. He came out a few moments later in a pair of tattered blue striped pajamas. He yawned and crawled under his heavy, warm blanket and fell asleep.  He and the rest of the boys were awoken by his violent nightmares.

He apologized so much Draco hugged him to get the raven hair to stop apologizing. After they calmed Harry down they started talking about it "I-i was in the woods and there were people chasing me a-and I was in my werewolf form they were throwing curses and death spells at me" he said sadly looking off into the distance.

Draco gently wrapped his arms around the raven-ett, being extra careful not to spook him. Harry lent into Draco's shoulder and let the blonde Slytherin hug him "I have a calming draught do you want some" he asked Harry then nodded.

The slytherin prince then reached into his night stand and pulled out the potion and gave the correct dosage to Harry.

The boy then fell back onto his pillow and fell into a deep sleep. All of the other slytherin's had a mutual agreement. They needed to protect this boy.

Harry woke up in the morning feeling refreshed and oddly happy. He gently got up and grabbed a nice outfit as today was a hogesmade day. He walked out of the bathroom in black skinny jeans a white button down shirt a hoodie over the shirt fluffy socks and black vans. He sighed happily and went into the common room to find pansy reading.

"Hey pansy whatcha reading" he asked flopping into a chair next to her. She smiled and put a book mark in her book "just a history textbook apparently they don't have fantasy books in hogwarts library" she said as she rolled her eyes with a small smile. This made Harry giggle they then talked for a little before the others got up. So they headed down to breakfast.

When they got into the great hall there was very thick tension that you couldn't cut with a knife. So he awkwardly slid down onto the slytherin bench and got some eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns and started to eat. The raven haired boy was eating more than he usually did when a certain ginger haired boy threw a ball of gillyweed onto his food.

He sighed and waved his wand over the plate and vanished the food. He then sent a very strong death glare at Weasley. He then got up to do his business A.K.A finish up essays that were due soon until it was time to go to hogsmade. Draco gently tapped him "hey dude it's time for hogsmade" he said with a bright smile that instantly made Harry smile and get up and go with Draco into the great hall and line up with the others.

They reached hogsmade in no time and Harry wanted to go into zonkos first. When they got into the shop Harry had a goofy grin like a child "hehe wow your excited" the blonde commented

"Well this place just makes me happy" the raven retorted

"Dork"Draco said jokingly
"Am not"
"Are too"
Harry huffed but soon got distracted by some chocolate frogs and the day went on like this. Harry and Draco going shop to shop laughing and joking with each other and buying sweets and joke items. To Harry it was the perfect day.

Until Ginny Weasley showed her ginger head up "ugh Potter you disgrace hanging around with them" she said with disgust in her voice so Harry just rolled his eyes "okay? Says the one who had seven boyfriends in the past month. Oh! Did I hurt your itty bitty feelings?" He said chuckling as he walked off.

When the two boys returned to their common room they were still laughing like maniacs to the point were pansy stepped in "what is so funny you two?" She asked while giggling. Harry had to hold back a snort to even speak "s-so today female Weasley walked up to saying that I was a disgrace and shit so I said 'says the one with seven boyfriends in the past month' haha! She was shook" he said laughing hysterically at this point.

Pansy giggled as she pinched her nose and shook her head. At this point the entire slytherin common room had erupted into a giggle fit that had gotten so loud Snape had to come down and yell at them. "S-sorry professor" Harry said trying not to giggle again.

At dinner all of the griffindor table was glaring at him. So he smirked and winked at one of the griffindorks. To Harry today had been the perfect day.