TALE OF A spoiled KID

" aishh, fuck" Gulf clutching head in pain & annoyance! 
  "fucking hang over" he was searching for his phone  with still closed eye.. rather he found a soft body beside on  his bed.. he swang his eye opened! he saw a person laying beside him more specifically a girl.. naked! he immediately rolled his eyes around the room in a second  & heck h e is not even in his own room..

"what the fuuuck?" he screamed making the naked girl jolt up from sleep & scream too... "aaaaa"

"shut the fuck up, u bitch, why the heck u sleepin beside me?" Gulf spat

"what do U mean what am i doin here?u are the one bringing me here babe... but u'r so meanie u fell asleep before we even got to amazing part" the girl tried to touch gulf's hand...

yanking his hand from that girl gulf snapped " don even try to touch me & leave NOW"
   "Hah...why r  u  acting so bossy...when u couldn’t even get tht thing of your's Up last night " that  girl  tried to humiliate him

"My thing doesnt get Up for sluts like u who take a chance of drunk people & spread legs for anyone...sorry gurl u knocked on wrong door!  my dicc is too expensive to enter in random p*ssy..!  Now get lost before i show u how amazingly i can throw trash in trashbin" gulf said in a sarcastic voice

  the girl got scared with gulf's angry voice & dressed up in a second & left the room in next! 

"that fuckin Mild...again left me with those sluts... "gulf muttered clenching his fist!
this is Gulf kanawut... the only grandchild of Mr traipi, Chairman of Traipi Corporation.. one of leading company of thailand...! Gulf is 23 this year...studying (better say) staying at uni 2nd year for last 2 years...) 
study is not his thing...

he believes in Live on the moment & he is really living his life... being the rich ass heir of his grandpa's huge property & money..  He never cares about future, career or anything! 

  he spends half of his time sleeping & half in doing fun with frnds..drinking..clubbing..  playing pool..travelling here & THERE! 

but his fun Doesn't include  sleeping around... cuz he thinks he is asexual..! his frnds tried to lure him with pretty to prettiest girl...but Neither he nor his body  feel a lil bit a attraction to them!

he finds his little pet Ju more attractive! 

   & yes he is the apple of eye for his grandpa..!he gets everything before he even asks for it...!& even if his grandpa tried to keep him on Track once or twice his grandma made him sus with a single scream!
  all in all he is the spoiled bratty baby of his Grandparents & he should be too...as Mr & mrs traipi Didn't ever wanted him to feel the absence of his parents..they already lost their son & daughter in law when Gulf was 3 years old on a car accident...
    Now Gulf is the only  resource of their happiness & only reason to live