He's Back

Killua groans getting up, it's his day off of university so he doesn't understand why the hell his alarm decides to go off. He looks at it and it was labelled "open the door" He felt a chill spread throughout his body.

I breathe in deeply as I nod my head in the direction of Gon, Gon opens the red envelope and starts reading, "You have two options Killua, open the door or wait and listen"

I start hyperventilating at the thought of my past, breathe in, breathe out I say to myself as I feel the tears start pooling, breathe in, breathe out. They said they would leave us alone, it can't be them. I nod my head three times to reassure myself as I open the door. I see a package lying there, I instinctively take a step back as my eyes widen, my heart rate increases, I feel like I am about to start hyperventilating, I look down when I feel something move, my hand started shaking.

Gon opens the door and she sees a package lying on the floor, "looks like someone sent me something" he yells out, I walk down the stairs of his house. "What is it?" He shrugs and opens the package, and sees four red envelopes. the one says Gon, the others Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. "Gon, what's taking you two so long?" Yells Leorio as he and Kurapika descend the stairs. Kurapika scrucnches his face in confusion. "What are those?". Gon and I both shrug as I answer. "We don't know." We pass them the envelopes, each of us look at our evenlopes curiously. "Let's open them together." Gon states excitedly as though its tickets to an all expense paid trip.

Killua grips his hair, shaking his head viciously. "Its all in your head, it's all in your head, it's not them, it's not them." He breathes in and out repeating those words between each breath, as he shakily picks up the package, he closes and locks the door and finally opens it. He notices a plane ticket to. He gulps. York new city. He sees a red envelope next to it. He exhales a shaky breathe and opens the letter, reading what's written. "The next time they extend a scholarship, accept it." Killua shakes his head. He left that place for a reason. He didn't go to the best university for a reason, to get out of there, away from the pain and the memories. But seeing the font, the colour...its just like the Game Master's. He shakes his head. It can't be him. "I-Its not him. It's not. It's not him- It-" His phone buzzes, his eyes briefly close as a shuddering breathe escapes him and he takes out his phone and reads the message. "Its me Killua, I suggest you listen to me, be in york new in three days- G.M " I fall to my knees and sob. "Y-You can smile again." I let out a pained chuckled sob.

Kurapika opens his door seeing a package, his eyes widen. Open it. Is what's written on top. He immediately starts digging his nails into the palms of his hands, a habit he picked up all those years ago, something he finally managed to stop doing, now it's back, as if it's never left. Kurapika opens the package seeing a plane ticket to York new City. He gulps, his nails dig in further to the point where he can feel the blood trickle down his hand and drop onto the floor but he doesn't care. He was an idiot to believe this would all stop, they were all fools. Kurapika opens and reads the letter. "The next time they extend a scholarship, accept it." Kurapika's phone then buzzes, he shakily takes out his phone breathing heavily. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" he shakily breathes out. That's another habit he picked up way back then rapidly counting to eight to feel at ease. It doesn't help anymore. He wonders if it ever helped.

Leorio reads what's written in the envelope next. "Tick tock Kurapika, we wouldn't want them to die now would we? Who will it be?-G.M" my body rapidly shakes as I pull on my hair, a few strands seeming to follow the tug of my hand. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" I repeat rapidly as I sob and shake, until I feel engulfed in Leorio's arms. "Shh Pika, it will be okay, you can do this." I gasp as I sob. "1,2,3,4-"