a view to behold

Darkness encompasses your world. You are no longer making your own choices, and you can hear his blade slowly drag across the vibrant green summer grass as the warmth of the sun lightly kisses your skin, making the butterflies in your stomach swirl ever so more.

Then, you stopped. Your knees grow weak as you anticipate what is to come.

"gnnarrgg" he says. his voice is metallic and rough.

The sound of his oversized blade thud onto the ground below both of your feet rings in your ears. The blindfold that is keeping your world in darkness is lifted from your eyes, and the sight before you is definitely one to behold.

Around you, a beautiful garden with exquisitely colored flowers all around. Beneath your feet is a blanket, laid delicately on the ground accompanied by a bottle of red wine and a basket. You gasped, the air falling out of your lungs just before you feel the warmth of his body on your back just before his arms wrap around you. Your lips twist into a smile and your heart is warm. This monster truly loves you.  You turn your gaze around to look at him, hands sliding down the apron covering his chest. Your eyes look up at him lovingly as the blood rushing to your head puts you in a dazed state. He takes your hand in his, and turns around to guide you to sit down on the blanket with him.

"bharrgghharhhggg"

you crawl over to kiss the metal covering (what you suppose would be) his head. your lips graze the cold metal as the feeling kisses you back. your face feels warm and a blush dusts over your cheeks. you feel like you could look at him for an eternity.

"ggghhhoororhhgggh" a familiar voice snaps you back into reality just before you puts a large hand on your throat. he was always just a little rough with you, but you never minded. he sits you back down and hands you (more like shoves you) a beautiful little sandwich cut into two adorable little triangles that melted your heart.

after a delicious meal with your favorite humanoid monster in the world, you both went on a walk to see the rest of what this beautiful garden before you had to offer.  there was a pathway of stones laid before you, and beside you on both sides were lovely, delicately planted rose bushes. walking a little further, you find more rows of flowers, and a beautiful display of pink peonies arranged into the shape of a heart.

"hharggarghhg"

you turn your head to look at him. he points just ahead, to a series of concrete steps leading up to one of the most beautiful of gazebos. you giddily start to run towards it, wanting a peek inside. you trip on a stone, and you feel a large palm entangle in your hair, keeping you midair. you feel a sharp poke at the base of your neck. before you can react, your head is ripped clean off, and for a split second you can feel it. the sweet yet cold embrace of death finds you, and your last wish is finally fulfilled.