Warning!

Okay, I'll be honest, this is a warning for those who want to read this story. I'll say this loud and clear:

It's Trash.

I'll be frank with you, this is the rewrite of a story I'd written like- what, 3 years ago? Maybe more than that. Anyway, I've not changed a single thing about the plot, and that would probably explain why it's so fucking bad lmao. Not a lot of it makes sense, it's basically a lot od ideas thrown together in a pot to create a mess of a fanfic.

Really, don't bother with this. I really just rewrote it because it bothered me to have something this trashy on my account. So honestly, not a lot of it will make sense. The characterisation of the characters are mediocre at best,  the plot is nonsensical, and just a mess.

I'm probably going to re-rewrite it again because I still dislike the way I rewrote it. I rewrote it at the beginning of 2020 I think, and we're in 2021 now. God, maybe I just won't ever stop updating this damn story until I'm finally satisfied. Which is probably never considering I REALLY dislike it. So- I guess expect new updates coming soon? Maybe. I don't have an update schedule and wayy too many other fanfics that I've worked on for like- a year or more that I'm writing and- yeah. Don't expect much.

I'm really not joking. The Author herself is telling you, do not read this if you expect some masterpieces. I have some, just not on this app, and it's certainly not this story either.

But! If you insist on reading, then I guess I can't really stop you now, can I. So uh- I guess... enjoy...? Somehow? Don't come to complaint to me when you find out that this story is bad! And don't say I didn't warn you either!