𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼

THE ORIGINALS

NEW ORLEANS

Bonnie Bennett was like the beacon of trouble

Bonnie Bennett was like the beacon of trouble. She had lowered the veil of the other side, bring back the many supernatural that have died in the past. Elena's little brother, Alaric Saltzman, and even one of Rebekah's old lovers, a hunter of the five. Rhaenyra was getting bored of the town, so they all decided to leave, head somewhere new. So, the family decided to go back to the Mikaelson's home town, while Sam and Dean decided to be hunters again but they kept in touch.

Rhaneyra liked New Orleans, it was nice. She liked the music and the food. The food was the best. Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn, and Henrik surprised their mother with a small restaurant. It was a gift, to thank her for everything she had done for them. Silas had stayed behind to resolve some unfinished business. Now, the vengeance against the Scooby gang was not over. Not by a long shot. She was playing the waiting game, letting them be happy and when they were at their best time she was gonna strike and take all they hold dear. She was immortal so she had all the time in the world.

She had yet to meet Marcel, a lover from Rebekah's past, her children kept her hidden. She pretended to be new to the city, a woman who just happened to open a restaurant near the Mikaelson's home. Rhaenyra was making her way to her home when she decided to stop for food. As she walked in she heard the bartender she knew as Jane-Anne welcome her. "Third time in here this week" Jane-Anne greeted. "I'm obsessed with the gumbo, Jane-Anne," Rhaenyra said as she sat down next to a brunette girl. "You know, ladies in the 9th ward say my sister, Sophie bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish," she says making her smile. "Maybe she'll share the recipe" she jokes. Jane-Anne glances across the room at her sister, who is working on the other side of the restaurant.

She served Rhaneyra her food. "I asked around the Quarter about my family..." the brunette stated. "And?" Jane-Anne asked. "Nothing. Zero. I can't find a single person who remembers them" she replies. "Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago" Jane-Anne replies. "Why do you mean people like me?" Hayley asked. Jane-Anne walks around the bar to the other side to stand beside Hayley. Sophie watches them, making Rhaenyra look at them suspiciously. Jane-Anne sets a map in front of Hayley. "In the bayou, they call the werewolves "Roux-Ga-Roux" she states as she circles a point on the map. You head out there, and you'll find what you're looking for. Be careful. It's the last place you'd ever want to go" Hayley takes the map and nods at Jane-Anne. Rhaenyra walked out before Hayley thanking Jane-Anne for the food.

She leaned back on her car as she waited for Hayley to come out. "Hey" she called over to Hayley who turned to her. "Who are you?" the wolf girl asked. "Rhaenyra" she replied with a smile. "Do you need a ride?" she asked. "Why are you helping me?" the she-wolf asked. "I think Jane-Anne and her sister are planning something" she states truthfully, making Hayley trust her although not completely. "Okay," Hayley said and got into the car. Rhaneyra knew something was off, she should have listen to her intuition like she always did.

Rhaneyra parks her car somewhere in the bayou and looks at the map Hayley puts on the top of the hood of the car. The map they hold ignites. "What the...?" Hayley says as she tosses the flaming paper out the window. Both girls get back in the car but the car starts to produce smoke and stops working. "Are you kidding me?" both girls say at the same time. They get out of the car while Hayley calls a tow service while Rhaenyra calls Elijah. "Hello, mother" Elijah answers. "I'm gonna be late, my car-" she didn't get to finished because she passed out.

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

The witches knew that to keep Rhaenyra quiet they had to keep her knocked out. Hayley was out first. "You need to listen to them," Hayley tells the hybrid. "Your mother is pregnant" Sophie finally blurts out. "I beg your pardon?" Klaus and Kol ask, clearly in shock. "That's impossible," Elijah says. "Not really. Why wouldn't she be?" Sophie asked. "She's not dating-" Klaus stopped himself when he remembered Silas. He was still mad about the witch dating his mother. "Where is she?" Klaus asked. "Someone better tell me where my mother is or you witches will start losing your spleens" Kol threatens. A witch walks out carrying Rhaenyra who wakes up the second he hands her to Elijah. "What happened? What's going on?" she asks. "You're pregnant" Klaus manages to get out. "Wait. Wait. What?!" she asked, loudly. "Yup, it seems you and Silas had a good reunion," Kol said with an annoyed look.

"Okay. And why in the hell did you think it was a good idea to kidnap me?" she asked as she turned to face Sophie. "We need your help" she replied. "Why would we help you?" Klaus asked as he stood beside his mother. "Do you think Marcel will welcome your mother and her hybrid baby into the town? We can protect her" Sophie replied. Rhaenyra laughed. "You couldn't protect your sister. She sacrificed herself for nothing" she replies back making Sophie give her a glare. "Thanks for "your help" Sophie but I got it from here" she says to the witch. Sophie pinches the witch's finger making Aelena feel it. "What the hell?" both Aelena and Hayley say. As she looks at the witch she works with a little magic, unbinding herself from the other witch. "Kol, darling" Kol walks over to his mother. "Rip out her heart, would you?" she asks with a serious look on her face.

"But mother she's-" Rhaenyra cuts off Klaus. "Don't worry, my son" Kol rushes over to the witch who was linked to his mother and rips out her heart. Everyone turns to her who looks perfectly fine. "I don't need you for anything" she turns to Hayley. "Hayley, come on" the wolf walks behind her. Rhaenyra was not gonna let anyone get anywhere near her family, especially the new additions.

 Rhaenyra was not gonna let anyone get anywhere near her family, especially the new additions

Henry Cavil is the new Silas

We're now on season one episode one of The Originals. Enjoy!

Also, if I make a new story what would you like? It's not a definite yes but we'll see. So please vote 🗳

The Vampire Diaries

Supernatural

Shadowhunters

The Originals

Teen Wolf

Game Of Thrones