JEON SOOYUN

KIM SOO-YUN

KIM SOO-YUN

She is 4'9", Bisexual, sub, Birthday girl on December 21st. 20 years old. Here are some nicknames you can call her by: Butterfly, Koya, Yunnie, and Shorty though that name kinda gets on her nerves sometimes. Otherwise, you can call her whatever you want. She is a singer and a dancer.

LIKES

Singing, dancing, drawing, listening to music, writing, Kpop, plushies, kisses, cuddles and anything to do with Disney and Disney movies. Nature, roses, stars, coloring books, oversized hoodies, the rain and the snow. She can play guitar and piano. She likes to play soccer and basketball. She likes to go to the beach and the park. She is the queen at Just Dance. She occasionally does boxing along with her older brother who taught her. Her favorite color is blue and black. Strawberries and chocolate are her fav. IF YOU TAKE ME STARGAZING I WILL LITERALLY LOVE YOU

 IF YOU TAKE ME STARGAZING I WILL LITERALLY LOVE YOU

DISLIKES

People fighting, letting people down, failing, being alone, bugs, being called short or child(but it only get's her annoyed a little). She doesn't like being in big crowds and she has anxiety/ panic attacks sometimes. Soo-Yun is terrified of heights. She hates elevators ever since she was 13 and she got stuck in one. Thunderstorms, loud noises, clowns. She also hates... snakeu.

PERSONALITY

Kind, caring, honest, and she can be sarcastic sometimes and she gets scared really easily. She is insecure about her looks and respectful. She never wants to try and hurt peoples feelings. She is good at singing and dancing ever since she was 3 years old. She's always there for her friends no matter what the problem is. She never really gets mad too easily unless you are talking bad about her family or friends. She is really quiet sometimes. She worries a lot. Since she usually doesn't talk a lot, she doesn't show her emotions well. When Soo Yun gets nervous she'll usually play with a bracelet that she wears. She also gives up a bit. When it came to love, she was scared. Mostly because of what had happened to her older brother and his last girlfriend who broke his heart and she didn't want to get heartbroken or hurt. She just hopes that one day someone will care about her the same way and not just for her looks, body or just to break her heart. FALLS IN LOVE WAY TO EASILY. At first when you met her she can be a sweetheart and show her more nicer side, but if you do something to get her mad then you get to experience her more dark side. Tends to be a bit cold towards people until she can know that she can trust you. Sometimes can be a bit of a flirt at times too.

 Sometimes can be a bit of a flirt at times too

BACKSTORY

Soo-Yun has lived in Busan for most of her life with her parents and her older brother Jeon Jungkook who is 3 years older than her. She was accepted into a dance school and right after that she got accepted to be a trainee at HYBE Entertainment just like her older brother. From then on, she got to be a solo artist and a dancer. So this girl may seem innocent and super sweet but if you find out what she's capable of it just might surprise you.

 So this girl may seem innocent and super sweet but if you find out what she's capable of it just might surprise you

Interested: Sure

Bisexual

Unlimited Multi

Faceclaim: Sana from TWICE