Chapter 11

Tryouts went smoothly. Well, as smooth as it could get with two marauders and now Frank Longbottom on the same Quidditch team. By the end, Adelecia had more or less decided who was going to fill in the place of Gideon, who had been Seeker, and Fabian, who had been Keeper. They had been some of the best of their time, but had graduated last year.

"James Fleamont Potter, I swear to Merlin if you don't give me that snitch back I'll hex your arse off without a second thought!" James rolled his eyes and tossed it to her. "Does everyone know my middle name?" "Of course everyone knows Prongs, we gave everyone the liberty of knowing." Remus chuckled and bit into his chocolate, looking as tired as hell.

"You good, Remus?" Adelecia asked, noticing the state he was in, having recognized the tired look on his face all too well. "I'm fine." He smiled reassuringly. "Alright..."
***

Adelecia jolted awake, breathing heavily. She was used to having nightmares, but nothing like this. A wolf howled outside. Adelecia shakily made her way to the window and noticed a stag running into the forest with...a dog?

She blinked. Adelecia was sure she was imagining things. A stag, dog, and wolf do not hang around each other at night. Right?

"Lily.Wake up." Adelecia hissed. Lily groggily raised her head. "What was the need to wake me at 4 am in the morning? This better not be a Quidditch crisis or something."

"Shut up. Do wolves, stags, and dogs normally hang out together like pals?" No answer. "Lily?" Adelecia sighed and shook her head as Lily emitted a soft snore. She was probably just imagining things. Adelecia walked back to her four-poster and went back to sleep, hoping in vain that she wouldn't have another nightmare.

***

"I swear I saw a dog, a stag and a wolf together last night, but I'm probably overreacting-Sirius?" He had choked on air. Adelecia rolled her eyes and thumped his back. "You good?" Sirius coughed. "Just peachy." "Great." "You've been acting weird." "No duh."

"See! You never use that much sarcasm." "Maybe I'm just changing." Sirius sighed. "No one changes that fast, and you know it, 'Les." "Sure." He lowered his voice. "Did those gits do something?"

Adelecia didn't have to guess to know that he meant their parents. "The usual disgrace crap. Slaps here and there." She responded fast. Almost too fast. "Are you sure you're okay?" "I'm fine Sirius. Now leave me alone, I need to find Lily before Marlene kills me for stealing her cookie." Adelecia dashed off as she saw Marlene at the end of the corridor. 

***

This chapter is dedicated to ItskilledMe07 for all the support! It means a lot <3

Sorry I didn't add the tryouts

I have no idea how to do Quidditch lmao

I'm learnin, alright?

Also the reason Adelecia didn't see Peter aka the rat, was because she doesn't have magnifying vision and can't see a rat through a window super high up. 

And also because he's a piece of trash and he doesn't deserve to be in this story at all, but I had to add him, because, you know...

Ayyyy

Bai

~Foody