00: The baby

"It was wonderful to see you, Chen."Ursa said as she walked her younger sister, Chen out of the palace. Chen smiled and nodded at her eldest sister.

"Of course, Ursa. I'm always glad to visit you and see my baby nephew Zuko."Chen spoke as she stopped by the gate, she turned and held her sister's hands "I will come back tomorrow as well."

"Ozai will be happy to hear that since you make the best tea."Chen giggled and rolled her eyes at her sister, she then leaned in to place a kiss on her cheek "You sure you don't need a soldier to accompany you?"

"Ursa, I will be okay. I'm a soldier myself and I think you've forgotten."Chen replied which made Ursa laugh and nod her head, they said their last goodbyes and Chen finally left.

As Chen began her usual journey to her house that wasn't to far from the palace, she heard shuffling in the bushes which made her reach into her gown for a couple of her daggers but she places them back into her gown when she heard a baby giggling.

She followed the sound and found a little baby in the bush and she discovered a baby, she raised her eyebrows and noticed that the baby had rich dark skin. Chen also realized that this baby was not from here at all as she noticed that she had a warmer complexion.

"Hey baby."Chen whispered as she took the baby in her arms, the baby looked up at her and giggled reaching out to touch her face, Chen couldn't help but giggle as well "Why are you out here all alone?"

Chen smiled as the baby giggled and reached out to touch her face.

"You are so precious. I'll take you home with my little fire fly."