💄Cheap little whore💄

"Running back to the strip club I'm never going back they never take me"
_
The girls get mad at mina
_
•todomomo
•KamiJirou
•IzuOcha
•tsuyu x tokyami
• Ojiro x hagakure
•kirishima x evil oc
•mina centric
•angst
•sero x bakugo
• Mina x surprised and
a randomized person from Bha
•rape is mentioned
• most of these will be mina centric but also others as well I won't leave anyone out🐋
___

"Hey, guys! what are you guys doing," asked an excited bubbly Mina walking into the girls' dorms coming back from visiting her brothers?

"Well me urakara, Momo, Toru, jirou and Sukihana were gonna go to the mall kero," tsuyu said looking down awkwardly, uncomfortable and irritated.

"Oh"
She said her chest ached with agonizing pain.  her eyes withered, slightly while she played with the ends of her skirt not detecting the two small holes she created by accident.

"Ye- yeah..um we were gonna invite you but we didn't know where you were," Ochako said faking smiling at the uncomfortable tension.

"Oh...why didn't you just call me we have each other's numbers" mina spoke trying her best not to cry, this wasn't the first time they didn't invite her or had ditched her to hang out, was it something she had done?

Jirou practically rolled her eyes at Mina's sad tone she was sick tired of Mina's lies and schemes.

"Ashido stop it!"
She yelled having her patience run out quick. Eyes looking into mina deep dull one that had hurt look to them.

Mina immediately flinched ducking slightly covering herself thinking she was gonna get hit.

"S-sorr-rry...Jirou" she stuttered out tears nearly falling but seemed nobody noticed, or that they noticed they just didn't care.

"NO I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU- you're such a fucking pick me bitch! all you do is hang around the boys your probably sleeping with all of our boyfriends!" Jirou growls jealously accusingly pointing at Mina who looked confused about what she was talking about.

'Why in the world would I sleep with my friends'
She thought to herself don't get her wrong she loves the bakusqaud but they're like a sibling to her and the thought of sleeping with them made her wanna gag. What the hell was wrong with them?

"Wh- what! No, we're just friends you all don't think that d-do you? She felt her heart drop did they think she was like that?

"I- I don't know Mina Deku-Kun
has been talking about you a lot"
Ochako says staring at her eyes furring playing with her fingers a bit.

"No- no it's not like that I just- Zuku wanted help with building him all might lego set I was just being a good friend," she said with a pleaded look and went to grab ochako hands only for the girl the snatch them away moving closer to tsuyu.
Ochako eyed grew dark at the nickname, Deku was hers's and she wasn't going to let some dumb girl ruin him.  Ochako was shocked at herself when did she start referring to friends like that, she couldn't control herself mean words just spilled out like water from her mouth.

"See you even call him Zuku! I don't even know why he would date something like you! Your pink for Christ's sake!"

Urakara said scowling at Mina who just took the heat, no matter what, they were still her friends even if they didn't like her anymore. She understands it's was silly of her to think someone would want her as a friend.

"Kero she does have a point yesterday I saw you coming outta tokyami dorm explains kero," Tsuyu asks starring hard,  tsuyu was deeply confused in herself tokyami explain what they were doing and even showed her proof of what the hell is happening.