1

introduction (george pov)

at the moment its almost the end of february. yeah, its almost my birthday! i dont know if i should be excited it not, since literally everyone forgets it. i know for sure that everyone will forget it this year especially because of the things that have been going on recently, they overshadow my birthday which i want to celebrate properly for once.

sometimes i think that they're doing it on purpose and dont care. not coming to my house, at least to say happy birthday.. then again i think its probably just nothing and im being over dramatic, because as we all know lots of people have more important things to do. even in the time period of their friends birthday.

i appreciate john and paul so much. i just dont get why they never come to me on my birthday. i always, and i mean always, help plan parties and surprises and presents for them with the others, but then when it comes to my birthday its just another normal day. like i said before with the 2 things i either think when it comes to my birthday at this point i dont know which one im supposed to think..

but i do get my frown turned upside down when a certain person comes to visit me on my birthday. he does it all the time and keeps me company whenever no one else turns up. of course its ringo. hes more than a ray of sunshine when it comes to times like these. he doesnt even tell you, hes just right there as soon as you need him. i dont know what my birthday would be without his uh.. presence (that was a bad joke, sorry). thats why i start make and plan his to be extra special, way before july, and he deserves it. why wouldn't he? hes adorable and-

a few moments ago i explained (not really explained but im just going to go with that i guess) about some things that had been happening and how they overshadowed my birthday. that's exactly want i want to (actually) explain now. literally anything you can think of with a negative impact on a small band, you name it, its probably happened. yes theres been some band issues if you're wondering. but its all over a small amount of things which personally, me and ringo think are pointless. most of this has been between brian, paul and john; but they had been trying to bring ringo and i into it because we're 'part of the band too'.

as you can tell, its a little chaotic.