Prologue

Artwork by princessforehead on Instagram. I have chosen to write this story but don't worry, there will be drama and a little blood since there's violence in it.

Any questions, please comment.
_______________________________

Marinette had to choose between marrying Cat Noir, her mafia's rival, or having Cat Noir kill Luka, her mafia leader. It wasn't easy because Cat Noir was a cold and stoic yet impatient man who wanted nothing more than to marry her.

She finally gathered enough courage and gave him her answer, even though Cat Noir tied Luka up with a gun pointed to his head and her friends were anticipating her answer. 

"I decided to marry you, Cat Noir," Marinette sighed. "On a few conditions."

"What kind of conditions, princess?" Cat Noir asked, stepping close to her.

"First, you must not pester me about anything unless I'm okay with it," Marinette hesitated while Cat Noir listened to her. "And don't touch me unless I say it's okay."

"I'm glad you accepted the engagement," Cat Noir pulled her close and slipped a ring on her finger.

Marinette wanted to say something but she couldn't say anything because she was engaged to a leader of a rival gang.

"Princess, I promise you that I will take care of you once we're married," Cat Noir kissed her lips, she blushed a little in surprise.

_________________________

The first chapter will tell you how this goes down. It will be slow updates because of school, stress, and Instagram and Twitter.

I'm only saying this because I'm improving on my drawings and I'm trying to be more flexible with time management 😌.