➽Chapter 37

Samay and Meher reached the party venue

Samay and Meher reached the party venue. There was no media as the party was a private one and they were no big shots for people to keep following them too.

They entered the Hall which was turned into a disco for the party. All the actors were invited, even those who were only present for a minute.

Meher was wearing a black off-shoulder dress that reached her knees and hugged all her curves perfectly. Her hair was curled and she had only applied an eye liner, lipstick and some eye shadow to enhance her eyes.

Samar was wearing a white body hugging shirt with a grey coat, which was folded till his elbows, on it paired with grey slightly ripped jeans. He had a thin chain around his neck that reached his lower chest with a silver coloured rectangular pendant dangling and he was sporting messy gelled up hair giving him the perfect look.

The music was loud as everyone swayed to it while some were at the bar having drinks and talking among themselves. Nivin soon came to meet Meher much to Samay's dismay.

Hii Meher! How are you?” Nivin asked as Meher greeted him in return and said that she was doing awesome. “This is Samay. My friend.” Meher said and Samay forced a smile on his face.

Samay and Nivin greeted each other and moved towards the bar. The three of them were talking, basically it was just Meher and Nivin doing the talking as Samay spoke whenever asked only due to his jealous self.

“So... When are you going back Samay?” Nivin asked out of nowhere. “Ain't going anywhere for now at least. I came for Meher's premiere. Wouldn't miss it at any cost.” Samay said as Meher looked at him shocked but then a smile made its way to her face causing Samay to smile too whereas Nivin's face fell looking at the two.

‘So in love!’ Nivin thought unknown to the fact that the two didn't even figure out their feelings for each other. “So Nivin you were telling something about my dance right?” Meher asked Nivin remembering that Samay is jealous of him.

“Yeah, I was saying your dancing skills are awesome. It feels like you are gliding in air.” Nivin said and Samay smiled proudly hearing it which soon turned into a frown as Meher replied saying “Thanks, your dancing skills are also exceptional.”

Samay scoffed and muttered under his breath “It's not that exceptional. I rather see a dancing goat than him.” Meher heard it but kept quiet as she suppressed a smile. Nivin was confused as Meher never talked about his dancing skills let alone praise it.

Sam is jealous of you, just carry on with the act.” Meher discreetly told him as his mouth formed an 'O' and he nodded his head.

The night passed as Meher and Nivin made Samay jealous to a point where he was going to leave the party and Meher had to bring him back but still Meher did not reveal the fact that they were just making him jealous.