Part 1 School

It's 7:00am on a Monday and it's the day lexi has to go school, callum kindly tells Ben he would love to take lexi - Ben grins with happiness and say yeah okay thanks cal

As Callum is walking to take lexi to school, lexi stops him and say to him, I'm so glad you and my dad are together you make him so happy, Callum grins at lexi and says, aww thanks lexs he makes me happy too. Couple minutes later they arrive at Lexi's school, Callum says have a good day at school lexi, would you like me to pick you up after school if your mum and dad isn't busy. Lexi replies yess yess please, I can tell you on The way home what I did at school today, Callum replies, yeah ,okay have fun.

Callum arrives home to see Ben in the living room on the sofa, Callum says what you doing, Ben replies I was thinking we have some time to our selves and watch a movie, Callum goes alright that sounds fun, Ben pulls out a selections of movies to watch,
Should we watch Ben says , high school musical 3, the sound of Music or Hannah Montana the movie, they both look at each other and go hmm .. Hannah Montana, they both smile.

Their both snuggle up on the sofa watching Hannah Montana the movie on the tv , Callum munching on his bowl of cereal and Ben eating some pieces of toast, they both glanced at eachother at the same time Callum says, what in and happy way , Ben's says I'm so happy we're doing this right now, I love you cal, Callum replies back I love you to Babe, and places his hand on Ben's head stroking his hair and reaches over to kisses him on the forehead.

Ben says oh I have to pick lexi up soon, He looks up at his phone and says oh it's only 1:50pm , Callum looks up at Ben and says I could pick lexi up if you don't mind Ben looks at him with a happy grin on his face, yeah okay that would be great thanks babe, Ben sits there Staring at him Callum with his glowing loved up eyes as Callum's sitting back watching Hannah Montana the movie .

The movie finishes : the both look up at their phone realising what time it' is now Callum gets up off the sofa and rushes to put his shoes and jacket on, he then makes his way to the door.
Callum arrives to lexi's school and is told by one of the teachers that he not allowed to pick her up because he's not family, shocked at their response with a upsetting look on his face he rings Ben and tells him he cannot bring lexi home cause he's not family, back at the Mitchell house, Ben is shocked as Callum is, he's tells Callum he's on his way, a couple of minutes later Ben Arrives telling the teacher that he's here to collect lexi Pearce up, I'm her dad , Ben's tells her the teacher , lexi them comes out the door and hears that Callum's wasn't able to pick her up on his own because he isn't family, lexi replies, he's my dads boyfriend and to me he is my family. Both Ben and Callum smile down at lexi and give her their hand, the 3 of them all walk home together.

They all arrive home from picking lexi up
Callum goes in the fridge to get a bottle of water, lexi makes her way in the living room, Ben's looks at Callum and asks you okay cal, Callum replies yeah yeah I'm alright.
Ben smiles and goes into the living room, looks back at Callum as he's drinking his water knowing that Callum isn't okay.
Ben's goes over to lexi as she siting on a chair near the table colouring in one of her colouring books
He's goes, lex I'm thinking of surprising Callum, Lola comes in the front door after a long day at work at the hairdressers and she over hears what Ben said to lexi
She says to Ben , ooh a surprise.. so tell me what you've got planned then in a exciting way , Ben then smiles back at Lola and lexi and says, I'm gonna do something special for him ........... END OF PART ONE
part 2 coming very soon!!!