~Into The Bedroom~

·3rd person POV· ~SMUT~

Hinata was waiting for Kageyama to come home. Its been a few minutes since Kageyama left. Hinata then heard a knock on the door. He ran over to the door and opened it, seeing a tall black haired boy. Kageyama was finally home (even though its been a few minutes. Anyways-). Kageyama went inside and bent down a bit to kiss his short boyfriend. "I love you." Hinata said smiling at him. "I love you too." Kageyama replied. Kageyama went and sat on the couch. Hinata went over to him and sat on his lap. Kageyama looked at Hinata and smiled. Hinata kissed Kageyama, it was rough this time. Kageyama kissed back automatically. He gripped at Hinata's waist and moved Hinata slightly.

~SMUT WARNING~
Hinata moaned into the kiss. He started grinding on Kageyama. Kageyama slowly pulled away from the kiss. He went down and started kissing Hinata's neck. "A-ah..~" Hinata moaned. "Ya like that..~?" Kageyama whispered into Hinata's ear. "Y-yes..but I w-want more.." Hinata said panting. "More hm..? Like what~?" Kageyama said smirking. "I want you inside of me..!" Hinata's face was red. "Hm..then beg~" Hinata was blushing a lot. Hinata got off of Kageyama's lap and went onto his knees. "Please..~ I want your dick inside of me..~" Hinata looked up at Kageyama. Kageyama blushed at the sight of Hinata begging. "Why don't we go to our room..~?" Kageyama said getting up.
Hinata got up and went to the room before Kageyama did. Kageyama walked behind Hinata. Once they both were in the room, Kageyama pinned Hinata to a wall and kissed him roughly. "Mmhm~" Hinata moaned into the kiss. "K-kageyama..the d-door.." Hinata said panting.
Kageyama let Hinata go and locked the bedroom door. The taller boy then pinned the shorter boy onto the bed. "Kageyama..I want you inside me..~" Hinata said slightly looking up at the taller boy. "Heh..~ I love it when you beg for me to fuck you..~" The taller boy said taking off his pants. Kageyama then took off his shirt and all he had left were his boxers. Kageyama took Hinata's shirt and pants off and Hinata was left in his boxers. Kageyama took off Hinata's boxers then his own. Hinata was blushing like crazy, but he really wanted Kageyama.
"Hurry up Kageya- mmh!~ AH~ !" Hinata moaned as he felt Kageyama's dick inside his ass. "M-mhmn~.. F-faster..~!" Hinata moaned and Kageyama thrusted into the shorter boy faster.
"A-ah..~! K-kageyama..~!" Hinata moaned which made the taller boy thrust faster into the shorter boy. "H-harder..~! Mhmn..~!" Kageyama thrusted harder. "H-hah..~ H-hinata im s-so close..~!" Kageyama said while panting. "M-me too..~!" Hinata was moaning.
Kageyama came into Hinata as Hinata came on the bed sheets. "H-hah~ I love you~.." Hinata said tired. "Love you too baby~.." Kageyama said taking his dick out. Hinata and Kageyama got cleaned up and cuddled together.

End of chapter 1

Hope you guys liked it! Anyways have a nice day or night! Bye! 💞
-A/N