𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸

BABY ANNOUNCEMENT

FAMILY NIGHT

"So it's a girl or a boy?!"

❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

It wasn't long for the Orignal blonde to show up. She had heard her mother was pregnant. Kol was still throwing a tantrum after the whole 'my mother is pregnant' situation. It was nice though, the siblings wanted to take their home back so their little brother or sister could grow up in their older sibling's town. "Mother!" Rebekah yelled through the house making every vampire and even Hayley wince. Her brothers quickly rolled their eyes as they heard their sister. "Klaus! Kol! Henrik! Elijah! I know you're here! And I know you can hear me!" she yelled once again.

Klaus walks down the stairs. "I'm sure the entire New Orleans could hear you, baby sister" Klaus replied with a smirk. Henrik and Hayley helped Rhaenyra down the stairs while Kol followed behind them. "You guys are acting as if I can't walk on my own" she stated. "We know you're okay, mother. We just want to make sure nothing happens to you or the baby" Henrik replies making his brothers nod in agreement.

"How are you, mother? Are you well?" Rebekah asked her mother before giving her a hug. "I'm fine, Becks. You're brothers are just being dramatic. They don't even want me to work. But, it sucks to be them because I am going to work. Hayley will be working with me" they all turned to Hayley who simply nodded. "Where's Elijah?" Rebekah asks. "He's getting information. I told him he didn't have to do that but you know your brother" Rebekah simply nodded. "You cannot be seen with me. Text me at all times. Vampires can hear everything and here, everyone is under Marcel's rule" once again they all nod. She kissed them before saying goodbye. "I have to go now. Hayley and I have to open. I'll call Sam and Dean to share the news" both women made their way out.

Work was a bit busy, her restaurant was more known as the days passed by, thanks to a little magic, Hayley's wolf scent was not noticeable. But, both women knew vampires were always lurking around, trying to see who both girls were or why they had moved to town, yet neither of them flinched when they would walk in. They would pretend they were clueless about the supernatural in the town.

A few days later, Silas arrived to the town, surprising his girlfriend, he didn't call her wife because her sons would not allow him to do so. Rebekah and Hayley had a good laugh after the boys told Silas he was not marrying their mother until they knew he was worthy of her, her love and their child. Hayley, had moved in to Rhaenyra's house, both did research about the girl's past but found nothing. Silas, had taken work as a mechanic, for some reason he was good at fixing cars which surprised everyone since he had been on beauty sleep for over two-thousand years.