Welcome & Rules

A WORD OF WELCOME

Hello! 

They say 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'But is that really true?
 The presentation of the book cover is what captivates the readers in the first place. A good cover is vital to enthrall the readers with your book. It will not only add more value to your amazingly written book, but also help you express the title and what your book actually talks about in a single glance. 

 We are the Notte Design Group!We have came together to design the best and the most beautiful covers for your books on wattpad. We have some of the best designers in our group who are willing to help everyone out.

 ~yours lovingly
 Notte official

RULES

Well before we start with the forms, let's go through the rules to maintain the decorum of the shop.

1. You must follow this account and the account of the designer who made the design. (NotteGraphic). This is mandatory as the designers work hard and are basically doing this for free. The follow is like a minimal form of payment to them.

2. After designing, you should start using it within 2 days and use it for at least 2 weeks. Once again, the designers work hard and it is heartbreaking to see people not use the covers ,,they spent so much time making.

3. Cropping of the logo is absolutely prohibited.

4. Cover design of those who fill incomplete forms will be canceled and will not be made. password is first four letters of your username along with your favorite number.

5. Designers making the designs can choose from the requests. It is not necessary that your cover will be made. It solely depends on the designer and please respect their decision.

6. The story to be made should be published. No exceptions.

7. It is mandatory to give credit in description of your book. Please mention 'Cover by NotteOfficial @usernameofdesigner'

8. No hate. Anyone who is found being rude in the comments will be muted by the account.

9. Have patience. The designers have a life outside if wattpad too, so please don't expect them to deliver the covers in a day. You won't have to wait long for your covers though.

10. Please complete the payment as soon as your cover is accepted . Cover will be made only when payment is complete

THANK YOU!