𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

Beep, Beep, Beep.

Aràbella rolls over in her bed miserable before turning her alarm off, it felt like she got zero sleep last night. She rubbed her eyes before grabbing her phone to do her morning social media check. She logs onto Instagram to respond to all her messages, most are people from her old school and the occasional brand deal. She scrolls through her photos to find something to post from the other week when her family went to Paris. Aràbella kept scrolling before finding the perfect photo. (pretend this is Loren.)

Aràbella: paris🤍800 likes

Aràbella: paris🤍
800 likes. 200 comments.
View all 200 comments.
@theofficialmissybooth: my leng gel😍😍😍
@nasparacha: aràbella😍!!
@jordanwilson: my sister 😘
@riznawaz:😍😍
@cory.wilsonn: jee😍
^@riznawaz: yeah, no❤️
@sexyhayley.booth:omgg😍😍
@lexiirose: my sister is peng 😘😍
^Load more comments.

Arabella smiled to herself at Riz's comment before shutting her phone off and going to take a shower and get ready for the day. She walked into her en-suite bathroom and run a nice shower she wet her hair and gave it a good wash before stepping out and wrapping a towel round her hair and started her makeup. She never really put a lot of makeup on, just some mascara and blush. Aràbella took her the towel of her hair before starting to blow dry it thoroughly, her hair was quite long and really thick so it took a while to completely dry it. She curled her long silver hair and applied a charcoal facemask and let it set whilst she took some pictures in her vanity. She peeled the facemask off and chucked it away before walking back to her room and getting into her uniform.
"Grey blazer and purple jumper, ew." She tutted.
Aràbella slipped on her blazer whilst checking herself out in her mirrored wardrobe playing with her hair.
"I look good." She smiled and grabbed her handbag.
She took her louievttone handbag and made her way down the stairs to find her family waiting at the table. Aràbella quickly pulled out her phone to check the time.
"8:00." Aràbella yelled as she ran out the door.
She made her way to the end of her street to see none the less Riz Nawaz laughing with Cory Wilson.
"Riz..?" Aràbella yelled.
"Bella?!" Riz said as he turnt his head.
Arabella ran towards Riz and gave him a huge hug as he picked her up and spun her around.
"Ahem, you too know eachother?" Cory smiled.
"Yeah, known since birth." Riz smiled.
Arabella nodded and smiled before taking Riz's hand as the 3 of them made their way to school, they started walking for 5 minutes before Aràbella let go of Riz's hand and ran straight for 2 girls.
"MISSY! NAS!" Aràbella yelled.
"Bella!!" Missy smiled.
The three had a large group hug before spilling everything that happened over the summer holidays. Aràbella blushed when it was her turn to share, as a lot happened in Paris.
"Okay so what happened in Paris!" Nas said.
"I hooked up with Riz." Aràbella laughed.
Missy and Nas looked at eachother before looking back at their friend, Bella knew them faces and they knew it wasn't gonna be silent for long.
"Oh my god. He's like so fit! Go you!" Missy smiled.
"I can't believe your not a virgin anymore."Nas said.
Bella smacked Nas's arm as she saw Riz and Cory approach the 3 girls.
"Hello ladies."Cory smiled as he held Missy's waist.
"You'd be lucky." Missy said to Cory,walking away.
Riz snaked his hand around Bella's waist kissing her neck softly.
"Are you two together then?" Nas smiled.
"Nasreen, shut up." She said before turning to Riz.
Cory and Nas walked away to leave Riz and Aràbella alone to realise schools started.
"I've missed you." Bella said as she hugged him.
"I've missed you too Bella." Riz said as he held her.
Bella buried her head into his neck as he left another hickey on her neck, just like the other 100 she had to hide from when they were at Paris, alone.
"God sake Riz." Aràbella laughed as she kissed him.
"It's only 1, not 5." Riz winked, he knew what he meant.
Bella slapped his arm as they walked into school hand in hand still not caring they were late. The 2 made their way to their form room, occasionally Riz would squeeze her hand and smirk at her pointing to an empty classroom. He did it for the third time.
"Your so impatient." Bella laughed turning to him.
"Ehh,your good at it." Riz led her to the classroom.
Aràbella laughed as she let him lead her to the empty classroom. He locked the door behind him and approached her smiling.
"I've missed being able to be alone."'Riz smiled.
"So have I Riz, but we need to get to class." She said.
Riz held her waist before pulling her close as they began to make out, Bella wasn't gonna lie, he was good at it. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they made out for the next 10 minutes. The 2 finally broke away for air smiling at eachother.
"We really need to get to class." Bella blushed.
"Your so cute when your embarrassed." Riz smiled.
She kissed him on the cheek as he leant his arm on her shoulder as they walked out the classroom and began their journey for the 2nd time to the form room.
"And thats what I call, classroom secret." He smiled.
"The classroom secret?" Bella smiled at him.
"The classroom secret." Riz laughed.

The pair entered the form room as they took their seat next to Nas and Cory. The 4 laughed and joked until the bell went for their first lesson at Ackley Bridge College.