𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY-ONE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ EMOTIONAL TETHER
your dad is in town. ❞

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      "DEREK. WAKE UP!" STILES GRUNTED FOLLOWED by the sound of a slap came from the elevator. Stiles wanted nothing more but for the Alpha to wake up so he could explain how his hybrid girlfriend decided to leave with Deucalion along with her brother.

"Derek, come on!" Stiles shouted shaking the unconscious wolf before smacking him again, ignoring the stinging sensation in his hand. He huffed before turning his hand into a fist but before it could contact with his Derek's face, his eyes flew open stopping Stiles's hand mid way.

Derek breathed heavily looking around the elevator seeing no sign of Jennifer. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone with your mother-in-law." Stiles explained.

"She took her?" He furrowed his brow. Before he could ask about Luna, Stiles spilled it. "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott and Luna left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

"What the hell do you mean Luna is with Deucalion?" Derek growled.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      DEREK PULLED INTO THE PARKING LOT WHERE the Argents and Isaac stood, he exited the car shaking his head from the thought of his missing girlfriend. He was furious, more than furious, livid is the word, about her leaving with Deucalion. He understood what she was doing it for but he had just gotten her back. He knew deeply she knew what she was doing so he had to push it back in order to save his sister.