❤𝑾𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑶𝒖𝒓𝒔❤ (PT 1)

♡~𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 @𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩_ & @𝐚𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐂𝐒. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.~♡

It was  6:00 AM on April 21st, 2021. Ryuis Ujisaki was getting up for an important meeting with an old college friend; Kurayami Azhong. They had gone to school together, and kept their friendship the whole time.

(if you read the stories we both wrote, you'd know that they are basically yandere psychos UwU)

For this meeting, they wanted to meet at Matsugen Cafe; a coffee and cake shop. 

Ryuis needed to get changed and ready before leaving of course. He stumbled into Kaito and Meriah while trying to head outside for a smoke.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm heading out to go see someone for an important thing."

"What happens to be this 'important' thing?" Kaito asked.

"I cannot tell you, it is something between me and a friend."

"Ry, tell me."

"Why are you so overprotective? Its just to go get coffee with a friend. Jeez.."

"Just- who are you going with??"

 "Kura."

"You're going out today with Kura?" He questioned.

"Kaito, first of all; you don't say his nickname. Second of all, yes, I am, and ill be leaving in a few."

"Alright, fine forget it. Go ahead." Kaito said.

Ryuis went outside and waited while Kurayami headed over in his new car to get him. In the meantime, He took out his phone and sat on the porch.

~~(TEXT MESSAGES? IDFK)~~

Kurayami Z.
I'm about three blocks away, ill be there in a few.

Ryuis U. 
Bettt

(i honestly dunno wtf that was tbh with you-)

Kura Pulled up (lookin swag as eva U-U) and  Ryuis got in the car. They had to drive about 20 minutes to get to Matsugen Cafe. 

~~20 mins later (i guess)~~

They got to the cafe, and were surrounded by people. this place was packed with so many of them, the couldn't see the counter up front. 

"We might as well just wait out here for a bit." Kura said.

"Ah okay." Ryuis replied. 

A few minutes later, the crowd died down, and they were able to wait in line normally. Both of them stood in line, waiting.

"So..... whatcha gonna get?" Ryuis asked.

"Eh, maybe a black coffee." Kura said.

"LiKE mY sOUl" both of them said in unison, laughing.

They finally got to the clerk at the register, and ordered.

"Hey my name is Mitsuki, what can i get for you two today?"

"I'll just get a black coffee, thank you."

"Hmm... ill just get a Latte."

"Alright! Ill have those out for you two in a bit. please wait over there." Mitsuki said, pointing to the right.

They sat down, having just normal conversations about this and that; until they spotted a special someone they never had seen before.

...

they immediately fell for them.