Description

"Love is not whom you can see yourself with.Love is whom you can't see yourself with."

For some people this is only some words joined by someone to make a sentence but for Lucas Greogery it isn't. It is more than just a few words,more than just a mere statement. Its his life truth.

Lucas Greogery,known as a brutal, hardworking multimillionaire in the world of buisness. A world where everything turned upside down in just a second,Lucas has already established a unique title for himself in such a young age.

He is everything,sexy, Brutal, practical, a bastard for anyone whom he can't see himself working with. And not forget to mention a player.

But as people always says,There is always a story behind a successful men. Lucas has too. A heartbreaking one,which left him in this world. A world where emotions can not be shown, where money are at stakes and where people are faithful as "girgit."

Lucas is here just because of one women. Name is simple and sweet. Heiress of one of the billionaires in the world. Camy Washington. Sweet name? Isn't it? For Lucas the answer is no. And the reason for that is her leaving him without giving him a reason,without even a single goodbye.

So when Five years later, When Lucas is now best in his game of his so called business he will meet her. Lucas may have lose all hopes about finding her if isn't for of that day. He will meet her again.

The chances of demanding answers are high and so as not getting any of them.

But everyone has a story. Right? So there is a tiny viny chance of Camy having a reason of leaving him. Of leaving her Love.

The chances of camy leaving him again is high but this time Lucas is more powerful,more demanding amd more brutual.

This time she can't run away even if she wants. This time Lucas will surely chase her.

But the question is, Is Lucas really want her only for the unanswered questions or He wants his love again?

One thing is gonna happen,fast,. Lucas is going to chase Camy as fast as he can.

The journey of betrayal,harted,love,romance,tears,Descions,high school lovers and most importantly the chase.

...And the chase Begins. Not only for the unanswered questions but also for Camy Washington.

_^_

Sean o'pry as Lucas Greorgry.

Candice Swaneopoel as Camy Washington.