The only chapter

I'm sorry lmao

Y/N's POV

"Ahem" ok this is it, you thought to yourself, standing at the pedestal.

"I would like to thank my parents, for always being there for me even when I was being a numpty" ok good, first thank you done, "my brother for not being annoying today." Yeah he'll love that!

"Also, Samantha for being a team player and helping me reach a thousand, I'd only be at 500 without her" you began to tear up, thinking of the journey, the past four hours had been, you never felt so happy you had done something, but so sad it was over, you felt like you needed more. "I- I just, I wish Samantha could be here right now to see how far the little project we started together had gone" it's true, you missed Samantha's presence, she always had something witty to say, like that time she called you a 'gaymer'. The memory felt all too real, and you didn't want to dwell on it too much, or you would burst out into tears right there, on the stage at the front of your school.

Through your blurred vision out of the corner of your eye you noticed something, no, someone, smiling at you, you made eye contact, and she gave you a massive thumbs up, signaling that it would be all good.

You finished your speech. And started bawling your eyes out as soon as you finished your speech. The girl rushed over to you, you were so high up and you were crying and you couldn't see who it was, but now you could see, it was your crush, the crush you had had for a long time.

"I want to talk to you, y/n" she said, as she grabbed your hand and lead you to the school hallway, where she pulled out a locket necklace from her locker, she handed it to you and smiled, "it's for you" she said, no shit Sherlock you thought, but you didn't mind because it was your crush, she was perfect in every way, from her hair to her little giggle when someone told a joke about politics.
"I've actually liked you for a while, y/n" she said. "Holy moly" you said, really, y/n are you kidding me? "I'm sorry, it's stupid." She said, blushing furiously but she tried to hide it by looking at the ground. "No I like you too!" You said. "Really?" She asked, of course i do! Does she not see me staring at her in class? "YES!" I exclaimed. "Wow okat then" then she did the politics giggle, it was adorable.

I think I started blushing pretty hard because she said "I'm not that pretty, am I?" With a smirk on her face like this: 😏 but cute. "Well of course you are, you don't really think you aren't pretty ri-" then I felt a pair of soft lips against mine, they just felt, right. I smiled into the kiss and took control, we slowly moved into the janitors closet, and well you can guess how it turned out, I'll give you a clue, she was wearing my shirt when we got out. Then we went to the after party and had an awesome night, cuddling on the bed at my house, with no cares in the world.

3 years later - Y/N's POV

I'm actually quite surprised at the turnout at this wedding, I never expected this many people to show up, being completely honest I never expected my crush to like me back.

"I do" she said.

It was my turn

"I do".

"You may kiss each other" then her soft lips pressed against mine, it felt just like the first time we kissed all over again. It ended the same way too 😏.

THE END.