The coronation.

Dreams POV

ughh i wake up to hear my anoying brothers fighting at 9 am. i get up to go to the bathroom but as soon as i come out i hear sapnap and george come into my room.

Dream: wht are you in here?

George: did you seriously forget already?

Sapnap: its your coronation today stupid. its in like 2 hours!

Dream: oh ok? 

George: THATS ALL YOU SAY YOUR GONNA BECOME KING DREAM! AND YOU SAY OK!

Sapnap: stop shouting george i think the whole castle heard you!

George: oh sorry 

Dream: now get out so i can get ready.

George and Sapnap: ok we are gonna get ready too.

Dream: bye

George and sapnap: bye bro!

2 hours later no ones POV       (i dont know what they say at coronations lol)

Guy: is your majesty willing to take the oath?

Dream: i am willing

Guy: and the king, Having a book in his hands, shall answer each question severally as follows.

Guy: Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?

Dream: I solemnly promise so to do.

Guy: Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?

Dream: i will

Guy: Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?

Dream: i will

thats the end! let me know if you want me to keep going if so can you give me ideas in need some and it would help! 

380 words