[17] ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ™

Note: Funny story, while I watched a portion of this stream (Love or Host: Viewers Choice), I was sitting at the living room desk in my house while my dad was watching tv, and apparently, I was smiling while watching bc well aLeX  and it was funny and dramatic, so my dad rly called me out and asked me "WHAT'RE YOU WATCHING? I SEE YOU SMILING-" and I quickly was like "bROOKLYN99" so yeah that was funny lol

"Hello, ladies! Listen, you must know something about me: every woman in my life has hurt me, so severely..."

*****

"Today, we have assembled a cast of 11 wonderful women. Every round, that timer is gonna tick zero, at which point we'll ask you to give me a bottom three, then the chat will vote for who they want to keep out of the bottom three. Unfortunately, for the last person with the least amount of votes, it'll be the end of the road and we'll never see them again..."

Alex sat at his desk with one of his screens displaying the different women he was in a call with and the other displaying his array of edited pictures of them. While he waited for Austin to finish explaining the rules of the show, he quickly whipped out his phone, out of sight of the camera, and sent a quick message to his best friend.

—— Y/n ——

about to start my show,, I'm finally gonna have a gf :D

what is karl not enough for you??? D:<

AND WHAT ABT SAPNAP AND GEORGE??

I don't wanna be a snitch, cause mami never raise no snitch, but I'm telling

you better not,, or i'm telling karl you took the gummy worms from the taco challenge

you bitch

-——-

Alex let out one small laugh just as Austin told everyone to wave at their audience, to which Alex had some fun and applauded like a maniac.

"Hello, ladies! Listen, you must know something about me: every woman in my life has hurt me, so severely..."

All the members of the call let out a little laugh as Alex's phone chimed a little bell sound.

—— Y/n ——

well screw you too

-——-

After multiple photoshopped pictures and eliminations later, Y/n had been sitting at her streaming desk and laughing her ass off at the competition being displayed on one of her big monitors. She had decided on which of the girls were her favorites, including Minx, her love and one of her bestest friends, and Nina, a comedic king.

She texted George each time Alex pulled up a gif of him and even encouraged him to tweet about it. She had also been messaging with Karl throughout the show, who was also watching.

The competition was down to seven final girls, including Minx, Boze, Kacey, Blushi, Angelic, Andi, and Nina. The show was slowing down a little because it was coming down to almost half of the competition left. This was when Karl messaged Y/n with something that would change the whole vibe of the show.