𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY-TWO
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ TRUE ALPHAS
i don't exactly trust psychotic bitches.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SIXTEEN HOURS . . . SIXTEEN HOURS SINCE THEY'VE been down and four till the lunar eclipse rises. Luna has been on edge and wondered if they were still in their moments or if they were really just dead. To add more to her list, Luna could feel the effects taking place from the full moon and the hunger in her was growing. She hadn't fed in a day and it was catching up to her but she swallowed thickly before looking down at the two teens in front of her.

Isaac and Lydia had fallen asleep on the hybrid's lap as she both began to tell them stories about her time in New Orleans, leaving her and Deaton awake.

The sound of gasping and coughing for air made Luna relax and the two teens lurch up from their sleep, they scurried onto their feet's and into the room.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott panted climbing out of the tub letting the water spill onto the tile floor.

"We passed it. There's—There's a stump. A huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down." Stiles stated, "But it's still big, though. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott explained making Stiles nod, "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mom." Allison piped up, "We almost hit someone."

Scott turned at her words, pointing to himself. "It was me. You almost hit me." He looked over to Deaton with a determined look, "We can find it."

Luna looked over to Deaton with a worried look which he returned making Allison frown. "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac stated. Stiles raised a brow, "How long is a long time?"

"Sixteen hours."

The three looked at the vet in shock at his words, "We've been in the water for sixteen hours?"