!Lime! Knife Play.

high enough - k. flay.

summary ; knife play. i thought it was self explanatory ??😭

warnings ; blood, blood licking, dacryphilia, degradation, knife play, light praise, marking, slight thigh riding, slight dumbification, slight humiliation, s & m.

keys ; (y/n) - your name, (f/c) - favorite color.

THIS IS ALL CONSENSUAL.

--

From the moment Izuru commanded you to lay down on his bed, up till now, you were so embarrassed. And it hadn't even been two minutes.

You saw him looking in his drawer from something and even though you know whats coming, you can't help but anticipate it. Izuru and you weren't exactly together, but you guys would do things 'couples' would do in private.

Nothing more.

He walks over to you with a sharp-blade pocket knife in his hand. And your face instantly lights up when he goes to sit between your legs, one of his thighs getting purposely pressed against your crotch. Izuru sets the knife down for a quick second, but only to take his belt off so he can tie your wrists together in a knot.

You look up at him through your lashes to watch what he's doing and you squirm as he ties them together, but it soon stops when he looks down at you with a look that essentially says, 'Stop fucking moving.' And if looks could kill, you would be dead with the way he's staring you down.

"Zuru please," You plead, hoping to get his attention. "I need it-" You continue before he presses the blade up to your throat, but he doesn't apply enough pressure to actually cut you.

"You don't need anything." He shuts you down as he drags the blade up to your chin. It doesn't hurt, but you want it to hurt. It's enough to leave you longing for more. "Be grateful I'm touching you in the first place." Izuru spits.

He can see trying to rub your thighs together together unconsciously, but failing in the end because of how he was positioned on top of you. Your eyes light up when he skillfully traces along your skin with the cold metal. You really feel like you might die if he makes you wait any longer.

You look down to see Izuru cutting through your shirt. It's now ruined and ripped, but your body is now on full display for him. "Don't be afraid to stop me if it's too much, understood ?" And you're quick to agree. "Yes,"

"Stay still, I'm not in the mood to rule out punishments right now." He demands, and he doesn't waste anytime. Izuru is quick to press the knife against your upper hip area, and drags the blade down, pressing it deep into your skin. You instantly let out a mixture between a soft cry and a moan.

"Ah-" You whimper as you feel the mixture of pleasure and pain sets in. It fucking stings, it hurts, and you love it. You can feel the blood running down your sides.

Well, that is until Izuru bends down to lick your fresh wound clean. He licks a long stripe up your side while you whine at the feeling. You wonder how he was so fucking skilled at this.

Izuru can feel you trying to grind down on his thigh to try and relieve yourself, he sits the knife beside him and yanks you up by your hair so you can meet his eyes. "You're so fucking depraved, aren't you." He mutters, and you full on whine, your eyes getting misty from pure embarrassment.

You're far gone, and he's barely even started.

He lets your hair go, letting you fall back against his mattress. "More-" You beg as tears start to bead at the corner of your eyes. "Please more," And Izuru can't really find it in his gut to say no to you. You looked so desperate, so pathetic.

He brings the blade lower this time, landing it on your thigh. He begins to sink the knife into you for a second time. Izuru's eyes were clouded with lust, and he's convinced that if he doesn't stop soon, he might not be able to.

Your chest heaves up and down and tears begin to spill down your face from how good the mixture of the two feels. You can see the blood start to form from the cuts he left on your thighs.

Your face feels hot, and your head starts to get fuzzy, probably from how good it feels and from the blood loss. "Such a painslut, letting me do something so shameless to you." He shames you, but it only adds more fuel to the fire.

Izuru gathers some of the blood from your thigh on his fingers, and uses it to smear on your face. Before he pulls his hand away, three slaps are left on your cheek. They're slightly malicious, but not enough to actually bruise you. Just enough to leave you desperate and needy.

"You take the pain so well." He praises.

--

word count ; 767. <3

quick a/n; hi omg i made this story as a joke in 2020, but this is just a rewrite of one of the oneshots i wrote in 2021. i really hope u enjoyed bc this is only my 2nd time writing knife play so i hope i did it somewhat well. if u feel like it please vote. love u <3