Chapter 1

Kana's POV

I can't move. I want to run away but I can't. My surrounding is so dark. No things, no other people around me except this creepy man in dirty white. I hate this. F*ck it!

"Someone wake me up!!"

"Please!!.."

"Don't come near me!!!"

"Holy shit! Stop!!"

I kept on screaming but my words weren't coming out. I felt my throat aching but no sounds can be heard.

I tried many times to move, my hands are locked too and I don't know what's happening.

The man in white is slowly getting nearer to me. He isn't walking but he is really moving towards me.

His ripped white polo shirt and white slacks are soaked with mud and blood. Half of his face is covered with blood and the wound is showing a sign of decaying. His left arm is a bit distorted and he has no right hand. Fucking creepy.

My sweat is already dripping down and I can't take my eyes off him. My heart won't stop beating fast and I feel like my throat is drying.

He moved closer to me and he leaned closer to my face. Shit!

"D-dont!"

I am trembling and I already smell his stinking body.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!"

I screamed my lungs out when he was about to hold my face while he has smirk on his dirty face.

"Oh Fuck! Oh shit! I'm alive! Goodness!.."

I immediately looked around after my eyes finally opened. The beads of sweat are wetting my forehead and I can feel my hands are still trembling. My throat is dry. It is already morning and the sun is already up.

I quickly checked the bed if it is wet and I sighed deeply when I felt it's still dry. I'm afraid I peed again because of that dream.

I have been dreaming those things since last week and I swear, it is very disturbing. It is happening every night. Sometimes, twice or thrice in a single night.

I kept dreaming of dead bodies, agry soul, headless bodies rising from the grave and chases me on the dark until I wake up, lost child without eyes, girls covered with white blankets with strains of blood, and the worst, the man I just saw, I saw him thrice already, and I don't know what they need. I'm going crazy!

I saw the time and it made me jump out of the bed, I'm getting late again. I am always late because of this.

I am currently studying in high school, Grade 10. I don't have any family, I grew up in an orphanage and I chose to live alone when I reached 14.

They never allowed me but I begged them. They let me but I am still monitored and they are sending groceries every week. I understand them, they just love me.

I am working at night and studying in daytime.

They said my parents died because they have this uncommon activities. I asked the elders in the orphanage but they said that I am too young for that topic.

When I reached my small bathroom, I tightly closed my eyes and slowly opened the door.

I'm afraid that I will see a blooded kid inside, this happened already, and I almost had a heart attack that time.

"Goodness gracious.."

I sighed in relief when the bathroom is empty.

Last time, there was a skinny kid sitting on the toilet bowl while glaring at me using his blooded eyes. I ended up running out of this small apartment and went to school without bathing.

I don't want it to happen again, I felt so dirty that day.

I finished preparing everything in a rush and locked the apartment to keep my things safe. I can't afford to buy a larger and solid apartment because my salary isn't that big.

I ran fast on the alley because I can feel eyes looking at me. I always feel like someone is watching me since those dreams started.

"Holy Fuucckk!!"

I almost shout my soul out when someone touched my right shoulder when I reached the wider part of the place.

It was no other than Mew. My persistent suitor.

----💜
So hello! Hehe

This is my new story. This idea has been bugging me since last year so I decided to write it.

This will be short. Just maybe 10-15 chapters and just 700-800 words every chapter.

Hope you read this! Thank you!

And who do you want to see in this story, Art or Fiat?
I want to know your opinion.😅