[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 : 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕]

Life is strange. One minute you can be really happy about something, and the next your crying into your pillow eating ice cream. But that's how it works and nobody could do anything about it. These random on and off feelings usually occur during high school, where being popular is the number one priority for most students. For (Y/N) (L/N), this year was going to be hell because there's that one popular guy who has all the blood thirsty fangirls. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Sasuke Uchiha. I don't know why people like him I mean, his hair looks like a duck's ass and he's so rude. But then again there's his flawless features... and his beautiful smile... *ahem* I got carried away. Just sit back and relax, the story is about to begin.
°
°
°
°
The noise of * BEEP BEEP BEEP * rang in your ears. Your hand slammed the bedside table, which you groaned at.

"Damn I missed it..." you thought out loud. You sat up and glared at the alarm, which was still going off, and yeeted it across the room. It didn't break, to your dislike, but you continued on with your morning routine anyways. You crawled into the bathroom because you were too lazy to walk, and used the sink counter to help yourself stand. Your legs felt wobbly at first but you hit used to it. You stared at your bed head in the mirror and glared.

"Yeah, got to fix that." You mumbled out loud again. It didn't really matter if you said things out loud because you lived by yourself. You grabbed the hair brush that was on the counter and started brushing the (H/C) mess that was on your head. After a minute or too the (H/C) fury died down a bit and now looked decently flat. That was good enough for you. You waltzed out of the bathroom and hit dressed into your school uniform.

(Credits to the person who made this)

You put on a light grey hoodie over the uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast. You hurried over to the fridge and scanned for items to cook with. You found eggs and cheddar cheese.

"Hmmmm, a cheese omelet sounds nice." You said to yourself. You grabbed the eggs and cheese from the fridge and placed them on the counter. You took out a pan and started cooking your egg. Once the egg was cooked you out the cheese on top and flipped over the other side so it would be on top. You rushed over to your dining room table and sat down to eat. You basically choked on the egg because you were in a hurry. It was the first day of high school and you DID NOT want to be late. You finished eating and tossed the plate in the sink, literally, and went upstairs to brush your teeth. After you did you grabbed your backpack, car keys, and your bento box that you made and ran outside to your black Ford F-450. (Yes, you drive a truck ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ)

You got to school at around 7:23 and school started at 8:00, you got there at nice timing. You parked your car and some people were staring at you because you were a girl driving a truck, but you didn't give two fucks about what they thought. You pulled out your schedule and walked aimlessly around while looking over it. You soon bumped into something, or someone, and fell over.