No good.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

You crept alongside the walls of Hogwarts with only a nightdress and slippers on. To creep around at night was against the rules but yet you continued. The cold that lay across the oak floor was being absorbed by your slippers leaving your feet freezing, your whole body was freezing, but yet you continued.
You let out a gasp as you heard footsteps tapping their way close to you, you pressed your almost bare self against the freezing stone walls letting out a wince.
"there you are"
You shut your eyes tightly as the same voice that just spoke, grabbed your arm
"Oh Draco it's just you, i was scared i was going to be caught-
"Shh your not going to get caught." He pulls you against him and places one arm around your waist, and a hand on the back of your head. You felt at ease. Although you wish you could meet during the day and not have to be so secretive, but you where a Ravenclaw, and he was of course a Slytherin. His ego couldn't face it.
"Your freezing darling"
"i didn't know it would be so cold at night"
He stopped holding you and grasped your hand. His hands where huge compared to yours. He walked you down the hallway to the Slytherin commonroom, where a fire was lit infront of a green velvet couch. He gestured you to sit down as he passed you a blanket, you wrapped it around yourself and kicked off your slippers. Draco sat down next to you and scooched you closer to him.
"thank you." you smiled kissing him gingerly
He rolled his eyes.
"Is that all i get (y/n)"
"what?"
He motioned his fingers to tell you to move closer, You did.
He placed his hand in your hair, and his other hand on his leg. He began to kiss you slowly and passionately using a small bit of tongue, he then pulled over him so that you where straddling his lap.
His kissing started to become richer, and faster. He ran his hand delicately and slowly up and down your thigh. Butterflies consumed your body as his tongue started to fill your mouth, you started to move your hips a little causing Draco to grab your thigh hard.
He pulled away from your mouth"Fuck (y/n) that's good"
As you went to go back in for more kissing, he stopped you.
"what? is something the matt-
Before you could finish he picked you up in his arms and left the commonroom, walking up some stairs. He opened the door and walked over to a kingsize bed, and placed you down.
"This is your room? You don't have to share with anyone?"
"Nobody except you."
He said crawling on to the bed, you began kissing him again but he slowly lay you down on your back, hovering over you and kissing your neck, kissing became sucking. He left a hickey on your neck. He moved his hand slowly down your body while kissing you, when he got to your stomach he used one finger to make lines up and down. It tickled in a pleasurable way.
"can i?" he whispered.
You didn't know exactly what he was asking to do, but yes. Yes he could.
You nodded your head.
He moved from the bed and you stood up with him. He moved close and began lifting your silk nightdress slowly from your body, revealing your soft delicate skin. You where left standing there in only a pink thong.
"lie down"
You did as he said, he hovered over you and kissed your body gently as he moved further and further down your body until he reached your panties. He looked up at you and smirked, then began to softly and slowly kiss your pussy through your thin panties. The warmth of his lips against you felt incredible. He put his hand through the waistband of your thong and removed it, beginning to kiss and lick your clit. Soft moans fell from your mouth as you felt a way you had never felt before.