Sam and Michelle's Romance VS Sam and Will's Bromance

William Hamilton Bradley III and Samuel Ryan, better known as Will and Sam respectively, were on their way back to their homes for the weekend. Since their estates🏰 were so close to one another, the two of them had agreed to get off of the triple-decker PINY bus🚌 together. At the moment, they were making their best facial😐 expressions😜 and showing off their best dance🕺 moves. 

When Will asked Sam what his best party🎉🎊 trick🥳 was, Michelle Fairchild, Sam's more than obvious crush, was getting off of the bus at her own little apartment. Sam's best party🎉🎊 trick🥳 turned out to be his ability to spin a basketball🏀 on his nose👃🏼. Afterwards, Sam watched as Michelle got off of the bus🚌 to the apartment🏘 of her adoptive father, James Fairchild, but she did not get off the bus🚌 before saying her goodbyes for the weekend to her birth sister, Julia Cooper. 

Sam showed his basketball🏀 nose 👃🏼 trick to Michelle from where she was as her adoptive father waited for her. Then, Sam turned back toward Will, as he had something important to ask his best friend. 

Samuel Ryan: Oh, by the way, there's something very personal that I needed to ask you, Will. If you had to do something very, very special for someone really, really important, what would be the best place possible for you to do it? 

With the question in his mind, Will took a deep breath and let it out with a heavy, breathy sigh. 

William Hamilton Bradley III: It would be at a log cabin🏕, Sam. 

Sam suddenly understood what Will was talking about. 

Samuel Ryan: Yes, by a big, blue💙 lake💧🌊. 

Then, the two of them suddenly squealed in delight while waving their hands. 

Samuel Ryan (continued): And, there'll be fireflies___ 

William Hamilton Bradley III: ____ in Mason Jars. 

The two boys repeated their actions of squealing in delight and waving their hands. 

Samuel Ryan: What else? 

William Hamilton Bradley III: A fireplace. 

Samuel Ryan: An Egyptian cotton and plush rug. 

William Hamilton Bradley III: A chocolate🍫 fountain⛲. 

Samuel Ryan: And our theme music🎼🎵🎶. 

The theme music🎼🎵🎶 of both the two guy friends sounded a lot like an Austin Zimmer song blended together with some Tri-Hop dance tunes. When both of them saw that they were the only ones on the bus dancing to their theme music, they ended their dancing quickly and sat back down in their seats on the bus. 

Samuel Ryan (continued): So, who would you pick to do it for? 

William Hamilton Bradley III: Never you mind. 

Samuel Ryan: Oh, come on, tell me. 

Will blushed at Sam's request to hear his ideal person for the endeavor. 

William Hamilton Bradley III: No, you go first. 

Samuel Ryan: OK, but you gotta say yours at the same time. On three. One, two, three. Michelle! 

William Hamilton Bradley III: You! 

Sam suddenly grew freaked out by his best friend's answer, while Will acted like he was ready to go into a fit of seething rage over his best friend's answer. Sam even put his two pointer fingers together in nervousness at Will's answer being Sam, himself. 

Samuel Ryan and William Hamilton Bradley III: WHAT?! 

Julia, of all people, suddenly felt the need to clarify what had happened between the two of them.