𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY-THREE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ PROPOSAL
a bit dramatic, isn't it?

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      AND SO AS THE NEXT MORNING BEGAN, LUNA'S Alpha journey had just begun. Lots of things we're headed towards their way and the mother had to be prepared for it. Everyone has demons, some choose to live with them or some get rid of them.

As promised, Luna and Derek returned Cora back to South America where she had made a life for herself, enjoying her freedom. Derek had explained to his girlfriend about the healing of Cora and how it stripped him from his alpha title returning him back to his steel cold blue eyes.

Scott returned back to school with his friends enjoying the rest of their school year, he could feel the darkness in him everyday yet he couldn't see it. But he knew his family would be there to get him through it all.

And as for Luna and Derek, well, the two were exactly how they should be. Happy. The two were returning back to New Orleans to bring their daughter home, where she would be loved by her uncles, her aunts, her grandmother, and her parents.

"Ready?" Derek questioned from beside her in the driver's side.

Luna's smiled widen scanning the white large home in front of them where the Mikaelson's had been keeping her safe. She nodded making the two exit the car.

Derek watched with loving eyes as Luna couldn't contain herself anymore, she sped into the home without knocking. He entered the home to see that she halted her steps in front of a room, tears pricked the corner her eyes.

The entire Mikaelson family stood before her eyes, Elijah and Rebekah sent the girl a large smile. Kol had his arm wrapped around Davina, Freya standing to his right welcoming the mother. Klaus turned his body greeting the young mother with her daughter in his arm.