FLUFF

3rd person

Malachai had originally come over for the purpose of getting help from Eight with his homework, but he ended up forgetting to take his meds this morning, so now he was now very clingy.

Malachai was laying on Eight's bed in boredom. "Ugghhhhhhhhh.... it's so borinnggg." The curly haired boy groaned as he laid on his back, looking at the boy upside down.

"Maybe if you had remembered to take your meds this morning you wouldn't be so bored." Eight replied, kinda annoyed as he continued doing his homework. Malachai rolled over onto his stomach.

As he looked at the pink haired boy he ended up staring at the boy, almost analyzing the other's features as he did. Eight noticed the boy's staring and looked at him "You good there?" He asked, causing Malachai to have a small gay breakdown. "Huh? OH, UHH— Yep!! I'm fine, absolutely 100% fine!" He knew that he didn't sound convincing whatsoever, but he assumed it would be fine, even though it probably wouldn't be fine.

"You don't seem good." He stated, obviously not convinced by his garbage attempt at pretending to be okay. "You were staring at me for *quite* a while." He spoke, seeming almost suspicious of him.

"Yeah I'm good, uhh I just,, zoned out yeah." Malachai replied, hopefully that was a more convincing attempt. He couldn't help staring when the other was just so pretty, it was almost unfair.

Eight simply just rolled his eyes before going back to his work "Okay, whatever you say~" he teased.

A good half hour passed and Malachai got bored again, but this time he was feeling clingy and felt a need for attention coming over him.. so he threw a shoe at him. Well, not *him" per say, but the chair he was sitting in.

"What the hell?!?!" Eight asked angrily, but Malachai did not say a thing, he just did grabby hands and hoped the other boy understood him. "What???" He asked, now more confused than angry.

Mal wouldn't give in though, so he just continued doing grabby hands. "What?? What the fuck do you want from me???" He asked, becoming severely confused by the curly haired boy, but Mal did not answer, Mal just kept on doing grabby hands.

"What???? What do you want??? Please I can't understand you." Eight continued being confused, so Malachai said a single word "Attention." Eight just simply rolled his eyes. "Is this required?" He asked with a sigh, and Malachai just nodded in response.

"Ughhh okaayyy..." he groaned, standing up from his chair. Mal scooter over on the bed so there was room for Eight to sit. Once Eight had sat down he held out his arms for the other and Mal immediately took the opportunity and wrapped his arms around the other's waist.

Although Malachai felt heat rise to his cheeks he didn't care and laid his head on the other's chest. He may be 6'2" but he liked to have his hair played with and he liked to be held. Eight ran his hand through the tall boy's dark brown hair and smiled as they laid there.

Malachai closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep by accident, the butterflies in his stomach dissolving as the inky blackness of sleep came over him. This eventually led to Eight falling asleep as well.

The abyss of sleep consuming them both as they basically cuddled.

Thank god it was a Friday,  because Malachai probably couldn't handle having to hurry his ass out of bed to get ready for school the next day.  Especially since he wasn't even in his own house.  Oh shit he wasn't in his own house,  his parents were going to kill him for not coming home last night,  tonight?? If he was being honest he had no idea what time it was.

He took out his phone and checked the time,  making sure to not wake up Eight in the process.  Oh fuck right the position they were in,  holy shit he's gay..

He actually checked the time this time,  it was around 12am,  so he decided to just go back to sleep and ignore his responsibilities or worries from the day.  That's when Eight started waking up too.

"mmm morning Mal." The boy mumbled,  his voice deep and husky from just waking up,  and oh how it made Malachai's face feel like it was literally just set on fire.  He simply just buried his face into the other's chest in an attempt to hide the blush on his face. 

"Actually what time is it.." He asked himself,  taking out his phone and checking the time.  "Hmmm... too late to ask Mom for food," He decided,  thinking a bit about what they could do.  "You still tired?" He asked,  which Malachai simply responded to with a nod.  "Guess we're going back to bed then." He concluded,  grabbing some blankets and pulling them over the both of them. 

"Goodnight.." Was all Malachai heard as he let the inky abyss consume him once more.

A/N:  841 words. So this might be a thing I just randomly update y'know. This is a ship of my OC and my friend's OC so you're welcome.  Lmao this took me like an hour it's not that good