Jschlatt x Quackity

Quackity was about to fall asleep at work due to lack of sleep, he eventually did sleep until schlatt came into his office "wake up dipshit" Quackity Quickly woke up from his voice and looked up to schlatt "o-oh s-sorry" Quackity felt awkward but was blushing because his voice was claiming to him "There will be consequences if you sleep again, you hear me bitch?" Quackity forget to talk back and schlatt got pissed and pin quackity down on the chair "you listen to me catboy" Quackitys nose started to bleed "oh, you like me don't you shithead" he nodded and got more nervous when schlatt came closer to him and whispered "your my catboy" Quackity fainted "fuck, I made him pass out, I'll just take him to my office" so that's what he did until he woke up. He eventually woke up and saw no one there expect schlatt,,, cuddling him, he was shock to see him doing that but he liked it Big Qs pov

"I had a terrible headache but t-this is calming it down,,,I never seen him cuddling I always saw the bad side of him."

"Alex! Your awake shithead, you almost scared me." "I'm sorry mr schlatt I didn't even know I was going to faint" they both were just staring at each other awkwardly "Alex, call me your daddy not mr schlatt" Quackity got all flustered and getting nervous, he didn't know what to do "come on your my catboy so you can call me your daddy just don't tell minx you dickhead" Quackity agreed with the nicknames until they heard a knock on schlatts door "come in asshole" it was minx of all people here "oh, did I interrupt something or...?" Schlatt responded "no we're not doing sex you bitch" "suree~, have fun Alex~" Quackity was all flustered and can't even speak a single word because of him stuttering but minx got out of the room because jschaltt forced her to leave "now, what were we doing again, oh yeah talking about nicknames, fuck" he looked like he had something to do more then talking about nicknames "you alright d-daddy?" It was a struggle to get those words out of Alex's mouth "oh I'm more then fine catboy, but it will get a lot better if I was under your skin" Alex was in shocked and almost died by blushing (I don't even know how that works but idc) Schlatt got closer to him and made him stand up and schlatt gave him a smirk "your going to love this catboy~" he quickly pinned Alex onto the wall "now watch me dipshit" he slowly but surely got closer to his lips and they started to make out. Minx heard a loud bang against the wall which made her curious and asked Sapnap and Karl if they heard it too and they both nodded there heads "hm."

Schlatt stopped with his passionate make out session and slowly went down his body licking his stomach and giving him hickeys and he gradually took off his belt and and his pants dropped down to the floor and now it's just his boxer left to go, his rubber duck boxers "well, surely you boxers are cute but what about your hard cock, you catboy~" Alex looked down and saw his boner "oh s-shit" he took off his boxers and slowly started to rub his cock, Alex had these quiet moans but jschaltt heard them and got turned on, He finally was nibbling on his tip of his cock "o-oh so your a b-bottom~" Schlatt stopped what he was doing and pushed him on to the ground "now who is the bottom, catboy~" "m-me" "that's right now spread those legs" Alex was nervous because this is his first time doing this "d-daddy, this is my very first time doing this" schlatt had this smirk again "so I'm going to take your virginity away, catboy~" he nodded and you could tell Alex was nervous from the sweat coming from his head, he spread Alex's legs and told him to open his mouth, schlatt told him to suck on his fingers, he enter one and then two and then three, when Alex was done sucking on his fingers he asked "is that your kink or something" schlatt just looked at him "no shithead, this may hurt" he gently shoved a finger inside of him, "h-holy shit" You could see the pain in his eye but he seem to enjoy it "it's just one finger, you have two more to go" Alex wanted more then just fingers but he knew that was the process. Schlatt put two fingers inside of him and then three "you ok catboy" he nodded and schlatt took off his pants and also his black boxers and looked at Quackity "you ready, catboy?~" he nodded, he slowly got closer to Quackity and slowly enter his cock inside of him, you could here Quackity moans and schlatt got turned on by his moans.

"D-daddy go faster..~" he got some pep in his step and started to go faster "you don't have to cover your moans, I like them~" schlatt was having a hold of Quackitys thighs and Quackity trying to grab the floor but that was too difficult to do "you like this~ "y-yes" he started to go even more faster "oh fuck your so hot" Alex was just moaning so loud the whole fucking office could here them, you could see tears rolling down Alex's face but he look like he was enjoy it to much, he was biting his lips so he won't moan as loud "awe stop trying to avoid your moans, there so hot catboy" "oh r-really"

Everyone that was in the office heard them moaning and groaning, Sapnap looked a Karl "we should do that" "WITHOUT QUACKITY?!" They both just started to laugh until they both heard "o-oh catboy I'm going to cum" they both looked at each other "catboy??" Minx was walking by there office and seeing what they were talking about "are they literally having sex when there at work" "yup, he's about to cum" they all were just staring at each other when Sapnap said that and they all just started to laugh.

"A-are you almost there yet?" He said that with a passionate moan "I'm close" he groaned "d-do you think p-people are l-listening" "if people are then I'm going to chop of their heads~" he said that with a sexy tone "o-oh really" schlatt went faster and harder until he breaks a bone or just cums, they both moaned at the the same time because they both camed, "t-that was amazing d-daddy" "you skin felt amazing~" he slowly approached Alex's lips to make out with him.

Quackitys POV

Fuck, that felt so good, I never felt that type a way, I guess I was horny but I think people were listening because I was moaning loud, his hard cock was so hard not to moan but it was my first time, honestly I think his kink is touching people's thighs because he kept touching mine but who knows but it felt amazing, him inside of me ugh I just want more but I guess this is enough"

Quackity was running his hands through his soft hair when they were making out, they stopped making out "daddy, this felt amazing" "you felt amazing catboy~" since then they got a close connection and started to date but minx wasn't happy because she liked schlatt but she supported there relationship.

I hope you enjoy this one shot!! Comment what ship I should do next :)

I couldn't find the art credit for the thumbnail of this story so please tell me who made this art :)

Guys please.