Chapter 1

(Reader's P.O.V)

I was talking to my friends on the phone as i was doing my work at my desk. After a few mins i heard the doorbell ring and i got up and i walked to the door. I opened it and my eyes landed on a box. I saw 6 pair's of eyes staring at me and i picked up the box and i realized that it was raining and that the rain got to the box. i walked with the box inside and i closed the door behind me. I took the box up to my room and i set the box down on the ground where i placed a towel under it. I opened the box and i smiled as i saw 6 cats all different colored furs. I sat down and  i called for my demon Butler Phantom. Phantom walked into my room and he says "Yes Young Mistress?" I looked at Phantom and i asked "Can you go get 6 towel's for me?"  Phantom bowed before going to get the towel's i asked for. After a few min's Phantom came back with the towel's and he set then the towel's next to me on my bed. I dismissed Phantom who went back to do whatever he was doing before. I reached my hand into the box and all of the cats backed up and i sigh before saying "You can trust me, i won't hurt you." I watched as a cat with platinum blonde fur With Icy blue eyes. I picked the cat up and i smiled before saying "I'm going to guess that your a male." I saw him nod his head and i thought i was seeing things. I started to think of names for him. I looked at him before saying "What should i name you? Hmm i know your name will be Cream." He licked my cheek and i blushed a little bit before i set him down on my bed on top of a towel. Then, I smiled before writing his name on a piece of paper. I looked down as i saw another cat step forward and i picked him up as well. His fur was jet black and he has golden eyes. I smiled before saying "I know you all are males but maybe the one with red fur is the only female that's my guess. I don't want to check either so hmm what to name you? The only name that comes to mind is Lucifer."  I started to think that i am seeing things when i thought he nodded his head i placed him next to cream and i wrote his name as well on the paper.  I looked down and i saw the cat with red fur step up and i grabbed the cat before sating "You must be a female. Hmm I'll name you Ruby." I smiled as Ruby meowed happily. I laughed a bit before putting her down next to Lucifer and i wrote her name on the paper. I looked down and i saw a cat with dark brown fur with yellowish greenish eyes. I picked him up and i set him down next to me and the cat went onto my lap and meowed. I sigh before thinking after a couple of mins i went and said "What about the name William. Since you remind me of my other loyal cat that i don't have anymore." William meowed before nuzzling me calming me down then he licked my cheek and i blushed a bit before setting him down next to Cream. I looked at my shirt and there where paw print on my shirt and i sigh and i looked at William who looked scared and i just petted him and i went and said "You didn't do any harm to me."  I went and i picked up the cat with grayish blue-black fur and a rich blue peacock eye and a purple eye. and the cat next to him attacked my hand and i dropped the cat and i held my hand. I winced i pulled my hand away from my other hand and i saw it start to bleed since it was deep and i got up. I looked at the cats before leaving i said "I'll be right back." Then i opened and closed the door behind me.

(The cat's P.O.V)

Ciel looked at Sebastian and he asked "Why did you attack her Sebastian I was fine." Sebastian bowed a bit before saying "I'm sorry my lord i thought she was going to hurt you." William looked at them before saying "When she comes back you better tell her sorry. You made her hand bleed." Sebastian looked at William before saying "Last time i checked you don't like people." William growled and said "I don't like people i just want you to do the right thing and say sorry." Sebastian sighed. Ciel went and he said "Sebastian just say sorry to her when she comes back. Besides if she hadn't brought us into her house we would still be outside in the rain." Sebastian sighed before saying "Ok young master."  

(Reader's P.O.V)

I walked back into my room and i sigh. My whole hand had bandage's covering it. I closed the door as i said "Lucas and his way with Bandage's it wasn't even that bad just a little cut but he treated it like it was a knife wound." I turned around and i looked at the cat's who were listening to what i just said. I just sat back down on the bed and i was kind of scared to reach my hand into the box again. I just slowly went and picked up the blue cat and i watched the Black cat as i pulled him out. I sighs before looking at him. I smiled before saying "Your fur is a beautiful color its Pretty. Hmm what should your name be? Maybe Archie it would fit your personality." I smiled as Archie licked my hand and i smiled before placing him next to William. I picked up the last cat that has black fur and red eyes and i went and said "I'm going to name you Raven." Raven sighed and i put him down next to Archie. I smiled before saying "I need to bathe you guys I'll move you all to the bathroom and i'll bathe you one by one." I opened my arms and asked "Who wants to be carried by me to the bathroom. Archie (Ciel) growled as Cream (Alois)  stepped forward. I picked up Cream and i held him in my arms as i lead all of the cats into the bathroom that was across the hall.