Ep 3

Hot man:
I know what I said last time that the last one was going to be the last story but I feel like telling you how things exactly went down for Francis and Barry b. Bension.

Weeds:
Now I know we left off and we said that Francis died and Barry was arrested but now it is time to tell you just how that managed to happen. It's really gonna be heard talking about Francis but at least we can make fun of him.

Hot man:
I know for a fact that there will be little to no sympathy for Francis because of what he did to Lyle. So we are gonna laugh at his funeral HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Weeds:
So you know. Hello everybody thank you for coming. I am the Weeds and I speak for the trees. And I'd like to say a few words if you please. Regarding the story that you're about to see it actually happened just take it from me. But there's more to the story than what's on the page. So please pay attention while I set the stage.
We open in weirdville, a city they say, that was plastic and fake and they liked it that way. A town without physics, not one normal thing. So what happened to them cue the music lets see.

(hot man and weeds then leave and Francis comes out)

Francis:
IN WEIRDVILLE IT'S A BRAND NEW DAAAAAWN.

Hot man:
No, we don't want to get copyrighted

Francis:
Fine but I was prepared to sing.

Hot man:
You don't get to decide how to tell this story. And you're dead so lay off. Me and weeds will sing.

Weeds:
EVERY NIGHT IN MY DREAMS I SEE YOU I FEEL YOU.

Hot man:
THAT IS HOW I KNOW YOU GO ON.

Weeds:
NEAR FAR WHEREVER YOU ARE.

Hot man:
I BELIEVE THAT THE HEART WILL GO OOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Weeds:
YOUR HERE THERE'S NOTHING TO FEAR.

Hot man:
Okay that's enough of that.

Weeds:
If we were to do a musical we would've needed singing lessons.

Hot man:
How dare you insult my singing voice.

Weeds:
No don't even go there you suck.

Hot man:
I'll have you know that my singing is that of an angel.

Weeds:
Right. And where did you hear that?

Hot man:
That doesn't matter. Anyways back to the story. So Francis married Berry B. Benson and that was a turn of events in the. He broke Lyles heart and that was not cool.

Weeds:
The story last time became much darker than anticipated.

Hot man:
Yep. Anywho we mentioned that Francis died at the end of that story. You know because he's allergic to bees.

Weeds:
And then Berry got arrested for being a terrorist. Don't know what that's about, but we will learn that within this story.

Hot man:
Now lets begin for real this time.

(Hot man and weeds leave the stage, and everyone from the wedding scene is now there.)

Minister:
And do you Lyle take Francis to be your husband?

Lyle:
No.

Francis:
What?

Lyle:
I know about you and Berry from the bee movie.

Minister:
Oh my drama. My favorite.

Berry:
How did you find out?

Lyle:
A friend told me last night.