𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY-FOUR
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ BACK TO BEACON HILLS
you leave for a couple of days only to be kidnapped and stuck with your psychotic uncle.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

  "AND YOU HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM IN OVER in a couple of days?" Freya questioned the hybrid mother. Luna sat on the living room floor watching as her daughter played with Davina, she shook her head. "I've tried messaging, calling, leaving voicemails and he hasn't returned any of them. I'm really worried."

"Where did he say he was going again?"

"He said something about meeting up with Peter to find something from that belonged to his mother."

She sighed looking down at the engagement ring that rested on her ring finger. Freya nodded rolling out a map onto the table, "Give me something of his."

Luna nodded rushing up to their shared room and grabbed his leather jacket he has had for so long. She tossed it to Freya who caught with ease.

The blonde grabbed the knife sitting on the table before slicing the palm of her hand allowing the blood to drop onto the map. She clutched onto the jacket before muttering the spell. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, sequitas sanguinem."

Luna watched as the blood slowly began to drag into a location in Mexico. She frowned, "Mexico?"

"He's in Mexico." Freya confirmed.

The hybrid rose to her feet before yelling out a Mikaelson's name. "Rebekah!"

Immediately the blonde rushed into the room holding a blood bag to her lips with a worried look, "What?"

"We're going back to Beacon Hills early." She announced. The Original nodded before speeding up to the upper level to pack her things.

Freya frowned, "And Derek?"

"I'm going to call an old friend."