TMNT OC #1: Madeline "Madi" Evans

Name: Madeline Majora Evans

Age: 15

Species: Human (with powers)

Sexuality: ace biro

Crush: Donnie

Gender: Female

Looks: Straight black hair with violet streaks, down to her waist, usually in a braid. Big, clear, ice-blue eyes. 5"9, very slim (she's svelte! ;) , a bit stronger than she looks

Clothing: a thick purple hoodie over a blue T-shirt, black yoga pants, red converse with green ankle socks. Doesn't usually match on a day-to-day basis, doesn't care about makeup

Backstory: Her parents own an electronics shop and her mom is an engineer and her dad a robotics teacher. They hand make everything they sell. She lived in the country where she met the turtles once but doesn't remember them. They remember her though--especially Donatello. He saved her from a raging river when she fell in and almost drowned but Madi thinks it was a hallucination. The docs told her she had a concussion and brain damage, so she never told anyone that she thought she saw a turtle save her. (That's why they moved to the city and far away from free flowing water.) Her parents haven't let her go near water by herself since. Madi moved to NY when she started high school about a year ago. (Luci was her bff when they lived in the countryside and so they took her when they moved to the city. See Luci's profile for more info on why)

Powers: Very smart, can control robots (basically electricity/metal--her parents do too. That's how they make everything so well.)

Weapons: shurikens for ranged attacks (like boomerangs), tantos for when her shurikens run out or she gets too close to throw. Also comfortable using tonfas, her weapon of choice. Her other weapons are backups for if she loses them.

Goal in life: build or do something incredible and memorable! She wants to leave a mark and make a difference!

Family:
(I know these are the same as Luci. The girls live together because Luci's biological parents were close friends of the Evans and died in an armed robbery before Luci was 4. So the Castillo girl was adopted by the Evans, but she went back to her original last name when her heritage was revealed at age 10.)

Mom= Kelsi, pixie-cut blonde hair, deep blue eyes, 5"5, small-ish build, thin but spirited.
Dad= Jonah, shaggy black hair, emerald eyes, 5"9, tougher built but a Gentle Giant. (Like Tom from Miraculous Ladybug)

The girls always wanted a little brother and when they were 9 their parents told them they would have one! 3 months after the news, however, something went horribly wrong with Kelsi's pregnancy and the baby boy died in the womb.
Their mom (Luci calls them her parents even if they biologically aren't) went into severe depression for almost 2 years and they almost lost her a few times during that period.

Other: Interested in AI, animals, music (any kind but really likes classical and pop. Sensitive; wears her heart on her sleeve. Usually calm but if you insult her friends or family she will ravage your soul. Loves cracking jokes and is a huge night owl. Is not easy to get to open up and would rather stay inside her own head most of the time. She prefers to write down anything she needs to get out into a little black leather notebook she's had for as long as she can remember.

Home: lives with her parents right now but wants her own house back in the country when she can get one

Fears/disabilities/whatever you wanna call em:

• She clams up very easily, as she is not very talkative unless it's about something she's extremely passionate about. She gets talked over a lot because of her natural shyness, so she reverts to sketching in her little black notebook most of the time.