𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY-FIVE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ A NIGHT OF TERROR
oh my, did you see the little pirate run into that car?

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

    HALLOWEEN NIGHT . . . THE NIGHT FILLED WITH mischief and possible human sacrifices somewhere in the world, according to Rebekah's words. And to say the least, Hope looked absolutely adorable in her little pink monster costume. Derek had seen at the store earlier that day which led him to buy it for her when they would take her trick-or-treating that night.

Luna was dressed as Boo from Monsters Inc, Rebekah had dressed herself as a vampire which was very cliche of her considering the woman was a thousand year old original. She used real blood down her lips and her actual fangs showing, letting the veins under her eyes show.

And well for Derek, he remained Derek for Halloween, no matter how many times Luna begged him to wear the matching monster costume for Hope he didn't wear it. He didn't even break when Hope said 'Pwease'. Luna just huffed and rolled her eyes knowing they weren't going to win.

"You know, it's nice to actually show my vampire side to the world and no one know that this actually is me?" Rebekah expressed as she climbed out of the car.

Luna chuckled shaking her head following her out of the car. She looked behind her to see Hope asleep from the long night out, a smile came onto her lips knowing the night was successful.

She climbed out of the car making her way to the other side with Derek, her smile widen when she noticed three children approaching them in their cute costumes.

"Trick or treat!"

Luna looked over to see Derek sending the boys a blank look along with Rebekah making her roll her eyes. Derek reached into the car keeping their eyes on them, the children began to back away slightly scared of the man until he pulled out candy.

She sent her fiancé a look before taking the bag out of his hand, placing a candy in each other their bags. Before she could wish them a Happy Halloween, Derek flashed his eyes roaring to the kids while Rebekah hissed flashing her fangs.