The Originals

FULL NAME: Annamarie Laveau

ALIAS: Maria Leavinstone
NICKNAMES: None

DOB: October 29th 1830

AGE: 185

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

OCCUPATION: Witch/Dabbles in Voodoo, jazz singer

GENDER: Female

PRONOUNS: She/Her

OTHERS: She is the daughter of the voodoo queen, Marie Laveau.

BACKROUND: Delphine grew up in the dark parts of New Orleans with her mother. She learned voodoo from a young age and always participated in the rituals her mother would preform. Back when new Orleans was just getting started she had run ins with a beast that her mother told her to never run into or talk to. They weren't from their time. They weren't human. They were vampires. Originals. Delphine wasn't aloud in the French Quarter at all during her 18 years of living. But, one day she decided to go against her mother's wishes and she went into the french quarter anyways. It was so lovely. Full of life and people dancing on the streets. She stayed longer than intended to and she found herself in a little bit of trouble. Since she was the daughter of, Marie, there were always people after her. But, a group of vampires instantly came to her rescue. A blonde woman who was beautiful beyond belief, a blonde male who looked just as angry as the rest, and a brown haired male that couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. They came to her rescue and they dismembered the males body right in front of her. One male stood behind and he looked at Delphine. Later she found him to be Marcel Gerard. He was with Rebekah, but, he always had an eye for Delphine. This causes rebekah to be overly outraged throughout the years and she always held a grudge against her.

Crush: Marcel Gerard

F

C: