𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY-SIX
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ THE PAST RETURNS
you're the coward who left us to fend for ourselves.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

   SCOTT HAD INFORMED HIS SISTER ABOUT THE PLAN they had coming together, and asked if she could come to the house before sunset so they could all be together to discuss it. Luna, of course, agreed deciding to bring Rebekah, Hope, and Derek. The Original even called her eldest sister into helping them put over a protection spell over the home so they couldn't get in after dark.

When the three of them arrived to Luna's childhood home, she held onto Hope in her arms. The sound of a car pulling up made Luna turn her head to see her mother arriving as well.

"Hey, mom." The brunette grinned as her mother climbed out of the car.

"Hey, sweetheart." She smiled approaching her daughter, she waved towards the Original. "Hey, Rebekah."

The vampire grinned to possibly her favorite person on the planet besides Hope, "Momma McCall."

Despite Rebekah being a thousand years old vampire, Melissa still treated the blonde as her own especially after finding out what Esther had did to them as a child, and being on the run from their father.

"Derek." The older woman sent him a nod which he returned with a smile. "Melissa."

Melissa grinned placing a kiss on her granddaughter's head, "Don't you look adorable? Yes, you do."

Luna grinned at her mother's babying voice something she remembered her seeing when she would talk to Scott in the same exact voice many years ago.

"Let's get inside, shall we? This sun is beginning to go down." Rebekah suggested making the women and Derek nod.

The brunette tilted her head in confusion at the sound of a familiar voice, she waited for her mother to walk in before following after her. But Luna froze at the person in front of her, though, it was the back facing her she didn't need to see the face to know who it was.