Chapter 12

"ALICE, HELP!" Adelecia ducked behind Alice, jolting the poor girl out of her thoughts. "What happened?" "Marlene. Cookie. Help." Alice sighed. "You ate Marlene's cookie again, didn't you." "Yeah."

"WHERE IS SHE?" Marlene came storming down the corridor. Adelecia yelped and ran away, but ended up crashing into Lily at the other end of the hallway.

"LILY SAVE ME!" Adelecia swung a confused Lily in front of her as a shield. "What happened?" "She ate my cookie!" Alice snorted softly. "Marlene, it's just a cookie." "It was a special cookie." She pouted.

Adelecia grinned. "Would you feel better if I gave you another one?" "Is it a fancy one?" "Obviously."

"Fine." Marlene huffed. Adelecia handed her a big box of cookies that she had got from Hogsmeade. "Ooh!" Marlene's demeanor changed instantly as everyone chuckled.

***

"I'm bored." Sirius laid his head on Adelecia's shoulder later in the common room. "Find someone else to bother." "No." Adelecia sighed and put down her book. "Don't you have a new girlfriend or something? Go to her."

It was common knowledge that Sirius was the playboy of Hogwarts. He had dated almost every girl in their year, excluding Lily, Alice, and Marlene because they would all genuinely kill him if he tried. Well, Marlene wouldn't. But we won't get into that now.

"I do, but I can't spend time with my sister?" "Whenever you ask to spend time with me, it's usually because one of the others is trying to pull a prank on me while you're distracting me. James, I see you, I'm not blind."

James swore from behind her, holding a big bucket of what seemed to be hair dye. "I swear to Merlin, Padfoot, your sister has eyes at the back of her head." Peter was sniggering from his seat near the fire.

Adelecia shrugged. "Maybe I do. Right Remus?" She grinned at Remus, who had been behind James, under the Invisibility cloak, holding water. Sirius's mouth fell open.

"Bye boys!" Adelecia singsonged and walked up to the dormitory, laughing to herself about how stupid they could be when they wanted to. 

***

E.

idk what to say today

Hope you liked the chapter lmao

Bye

~Foody