The Unlocking

Sora's P.O.V
I walk upstairs in a little bit of a hurry. Jaxx went upstairs before I did, and now I have this picture of Charli and Light. I know I'm already dead for locking Charli and Light together, but this photo may actually be the thing that prevents that! I just hope I don't get hurt for this!

(While With Charli and Light)
We wake up to find ourselves cuddling together. We look around to see how much time went by. Hmm it seemed like it was getting dark. Charli got up and tried to unlock the door, to her surprise, the door actually opened! Charli said to Light that they are able to get out of here! They both took the game systems and left that terrible room!

Light: Sora is really gonna get it now!
Charli: I swear Sora is gonna get a huge beating once we find him! This is gonna be fun!

(Once Light and Charli get upstairs, they are greeted by a new person they never seen before. The person was wearing all white.)

Light: Oh, who are you?
Luca: Oh, I'm Luca! I am a new member to the squad!
Charli: When did you get here!
Luca: Oh, about 3-4 hours ago! I just joined! Hence me being new!
Charli: Have you seen this teal guy that wears a scarf anywhere around here?
Luca: Oh he went upstairs! I think he went into his room!
Charli: Thanks Luca!
Light: Alright Charli let's get him!
Charli: Alright!