> 8 <

3rd person Pov

At Karasuno

They were planning on trying to talk to the 6th phantom, Kuroko Tetsuya to know how the First Miracle Helped the GoM get their own miracle when they all learned under the same person.

"Guys" Tsukishima called them while looking at his Phone.

"Yeah?" Daichi said looking at tsukishima.

"I found something" Tsukishima said showing his phone.
Saying.

"Kuroko Tetsuya the 6th phantom was from Teiko Junior High, But Moved to Seirin High and is Currently playing on their Team till this day"

"So he's at Seirin High in tokyo?" Yamaguchi said.

"Basically" Tsukishima said hiding his phone.

"Well its still early, We can go right now if you all want" Suga said.

"Yeah!" Most of karasuno answered.

At Seirin

Riko and the Seirin was nervous about the Showdown happening in front of them because Kagami and Aomine was Toe to Toe last tournament WITH Kuroko and their respectively.

Kagami and Aomine was going back to back as the other keeps Getting the ball back before the other shots it, then Aomine had enough and did a formless shot while he fell on his back.

Kagami tried to stop it but to fail, they all looked at Aomine who was grinning smugly at kagami claiming his Victory. he Walked towards Hinata.

"So Shoyo, you see? no matter who you train, They will never be able to beat me" Aomine said.

"Did you beat Akashi?" Shoyo said, Even though he didn't like akashi, Doesn't mean he hates Him, He just didn't like it when akashi changed when he left.

"You know I can't win against Captain" Aomine said.

"But Kuroko and That Stupid light did" Shoyo said Looking at aomine with Despite.

"Look I know what I did was wrong, But tetsu was too-" Aomine was stopped as the door Slid open but Gently this time.

Everybody looked at who arrived and it was none other than, Satsuki with Kise.

(Did you think it was Karasuno? Comment if you did).

"Dai-chan!/ Aominechii!" The two called then saw Kuroko was looking at the floor.

Then all they heard was a loud thud, Aomine was at the floor holding his stomach, It looked like Hinata did a Pass on him.

Hinata walked towards Kuroko and opened His arms wide. Kuroko looked up to see his Teacher opening his arms for him, Kuroko despite being older than Hinata Hugged Him.

Hinata looked towards Aomine who was still on the floor sitting while holding his sides.
And gave him a Death glare causing the Dark blue hair Guy flinch.

Kagami walked to Kuroko and Hinata, Hinata gently let Kagami replace Him as Hinata walked towards the sitting Aomine.

Hinata Grabbed Aomine by the collar of his shirt and say
"No one can beat you? Akashi, Kagami with Kuroko and not to mention ME, Can beat you" Hinata looked at Him with a glowing like eyes that was ready to kill.

"No one but me can stand next to you?, Then who did stand next to you when I left?" Hinata asked with the hint of irritation in his voice growing.

"Kuroko, But he was only to Replac-".

"Kuroko did not only stand next to you, But Every one on the GoM, Even ME" Hinata said with pure anger following his Voice.

"Kuroko Tetsuya Played with you?!" A voice asked.

"Yes!?" Hinata shouted before looking at the source of the voice, His eyes widen to see.

About 5-10 Second earlier 

Karasuno was Following the map as they don't know Tokyo very well, till they saw a Pink haired girl and a blonde haired Guy pass them. 

"Sorry!/ Excuse us we're in a hurry!" the two said.

"Isnt that?"Noya said.

"Yeah its Kise" Tanaka said.

"Lets follow them!" Kageyama said already running behind the two.

The team stopped as they saw the two enter a gym door and heard a loud thud, They peeked and slowly enter the gym door .

They watched as Hinata talk to the guy on the floor while he was grabbing him by the guy, they couldn't hear him very much because they were so far away .

they were slowly making their way closer until they heard hinata shout
"Kuroko did not only stand next to you, But Every one on the GoM, Even ME" They were shocked on what they heard but Noya and tanaka was Surprised and excited.

Noya started to run to him and shouted "Kuroko played with you?!".

Hinata answered back with a hint of anger behind it "Yes!?" then his eyes were wide open.

"SHOOOOYOOOO!" Noya shouted before tackling Him down to the floor next to Aomine.

"Noya-senpai?!" Hinata said.

"Hinataaa!, did I hear you right?!" Tanaka said.

Hinata froze, He wasn't ready for it yet, No he never wanted for them to know.
'Why are they here?!, I never told them, What are they going to say?, I can't.... I need to run!' Hinata thought, he Unconciously used vanishing Drive and ran off.

Hinata stopped when His eyes saw something familiar, Hinata then remembers what it was.

"Why am I here" Hinata asked Himself as he ran all the way to the old basketball court that  They practiced on when they were at teiko.

Mean While At the Gym

They saw Hinata dissappeared.
"Huh?! Where is Shoyo?!" Noya said getting up.

"Huh? Who are they? Why is he calling Shoyo "Shoyo" ?" Aomine asked glaring at Noya, Noya flinched and Hid behind Tanaka.

"Aomine-san, They are Hinata-san's Teammates" Kuroko said, next to kagami.

"I see, But why are they here?" Aomine said who was now looking at the group.

"W-we are Here to ask you a question" Daichi said.

"A Question?, Go on and ask" Kuroko said.

"The first Miracle, How did he helped you, The GoM learn your own Miracle When you all had the same Teacher?" Suga asked.

Kagami, Kuroko and Aomine looked at each Other thinking.
"We're Not really sure, But its better when you ask him yourself" the Trio said.

"Im sure that He doesn't really want to talk about it, But you can always try" Kuroko said.

"That's a Good idea, But there's a problem" Asahi said.

"What is it?" Aomine said.

"We don't really know who he is, All the information about him is Blocked" Tsukishima said Bluntly.

The trio looked at each other and said.

"You All know Him, By His Nickname 'Hinata Shoyo, The sunshine" The Trio said.
But a certain Duo had a little unnoticeable blush.

Guys! Im so sorry That the Updates Comes so slow!, I can't Really think of a plot where they, I Mean a Good plot of them Since Somebody gave me a good Request of making an Hinata x GoM.
And im Trying to make something they would actually do T^T so, sorry, ill try to be a little faster.