Prom

Gwen had a dirty secret, she knew Bens dirty secret and it made her jealous. Ben clearly was in love with Kevin, Gwen was pretty sure Kevin loved her not Ben. for some reason she wanted to hurt her cousin, show her cousin Kevin was hers. so, she bought prom tickets for her and Kevin and ran up to him in the shop while he and Ben were talking.

"Kevin!" Gwen squealed. Kevin looked up from what he was working on and looked over.

"hey Gwen." Ben waved. Gwen waved back, but continued her way to Kevin, holding out the tickets.

"I got them!" Gwen giggled.

"got what?" Kevin ask, unamused.

"our prom tickets for tomorrow!" Gwen squealed, showing him. Kevin looked at them with a raised eye brow.

"what makes you think I want to go to prom with you?" Kevin muttered.

"well you can't say no, I already got the tickets. so are you going to go with me?" Gwen ask. Kevin groaned, getting back to work.

"do I have to?" Kevin grumbled.

"yes. I already bought the tickets." Gwen replied.

"take Ben instead." Kevin said.

"no way. he's my cousin. only losers go with their cousins. no offense Ben." Gwen said, looking up, Ben wasn't there anymore. "oh he left." Gwen muttered.

"only losers go to prom." Kevin replied.

"you're going." Gwen glared.

"I have plans with Ben." Kevin replied. Gwen narrowed her eye's.

"more important then going to prom with me?" Gwen glared.

"we're going to go see a movie. that new stupid Disney movie is out. I still owe him a birthday present, I got you one. so I figured I'd take him to see the movie." Kevin shrugged.

"but why on prom night? does it really have to be that night?" Gwen pouted.

"yeah. I set it for prom night so I'd have a real excuse not to go to the stupid prom." Kevin replied. Gwen huffed and left. Kevin watched her go. Gwen stormed to Bens and Kevins apartment and knocked on the door. Ben opened the door, just a crack.

"yeah?" Ben ask softly.

"you think your so fucking smart don't you? getting him to take you to the movies, like a date." Gwen glared. Ben looked at her confused.

"it wasn't my idea it was his." Ben replied.

"yeah sure it wasn't. Kevin is mine. not yours and why would he ever love you when he's got me?" Gwen smirked.

"maybe because I'm nicer than you and I'm his friend, I'm not just out to get in his pants like you." Ben glared. Gwen scoffed at him and Ben slammed the door on her, locking it. Gwen took off while Ben leaned against the other side of the door. he sank down and wiped his face of the tears, picking up his phone when it rang. "hello?" Ben muttered.

"hey, you okay?" Kevin ask.

"I'm fine she's just a bitch." Ben sniffled.

"I know. the way she fucking demanded I go to prom with her." Kevin muttered. Ben gave a soft chuckle.

"took everything I had not to say something." Ben muttered.

"don't say anything. we haven't really discussed telling anyone." Kevin replied.

"yeah because someone doesn't want anyone to know." Ben huffed.

"I have a bitch leech on my back. let me kill it then we can tell people." Kevin said.