❤️ Chapter One: Letters For Help ❤️

Chapter written by: Skylar (Additions by Chloe)

~ Zach's POV ~

It was a normal day, everything went as normal, except for that Sunday, when we heard a knock on the door. 'Who's that?' I called from the living room. The Squad were watching Netflix on the couch.

'Must be some deliveries. I'll go get it.' Alex said getting up. Drake paused the episode of Cells At Work the Squad was watching while Alex got out of her sitting position and walked to the door. Minutes later, she walked back with a letter in her hand.

'What's that?' Jade asks out of curiosity. 'I don't know, but apparently it's addressed to all of us.' Alex replied, holding out the letter. She ripped the letter open and took out a piece of paper out to read:

Dear Ms. Einstein, Collins, Sanchez, Todd Twins, Mr. Allwood, Zelretch, and Mr. Myers,

I am pleased to inform you that you will soon be attending the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We need your help in a particular difficult mystery, and I think you all would be of great help. We will send you a Ministry car to pick you up on September the 1st as that is when school term starts.

Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Dumbledore

Headmaster of Hogwarts

'Huh-?' Drake said. 'Isn't Hogwarts from a fantasy series-?' Alex nodded. 'And did he say magic?' Luca said. Everyone started talking at once. Until Light just shouted. 'Guys! As a fellow potterhead, I know where this is going!' Everyone turned to him.

'What on earth is a 'potterhead', Light?' Sora asked. The rest of the Squad nodded in agreement. 'It's what the Harry Potter fandom calls themselves!' Light explained. Then he explained who Dumbledore was, and basically the entire storyline of the Harry Potter series. From the first book to the last.

'How do you know so much-' Zach questioned trying to process what Light had just said. He crossed his arms. 'I'm a fellow potterhead, so of course I know much more!' he replied.

'Okay... But, why would we be asked to go to Hogwarts? And more importantly...'

'Is there anyone else joining?'

~ Deku's POV ~

It was a normal day at UA High, Iida, Uraraka and I were talking about the upcoming exams while Mr Aizawa was sleeping in his sleeping bag. I opened my mouth to say something when-

PLOP.

Something flew down and dropped a ... letter in my hands? 'What the-' Then I realized there was an owl sitting in front of us. The class saw it and everyone walked over.

'What's that, Midoriya?' Mina asks, pointing to the letter in my hands. 'Is that an owl?!' Kaminari screeched. 'OF COURSE IT IS, DUNCE FACE-' Kacchan said. 'Owls are rarely seen in Japan. But back to the topic of the letter, who is it addressed to, Midoriya?' Momo asked.

I looked back at the letter in my hands. 'It's for the Dekusquad and the Bakusquad.' I replied. 'I think you should give that to Mr Aizawa, Midoriya.' Iida said, pushing his glasses up. 'Yeah, I think I should.' I said as I got up.

I walked over to Mr Aizawa and passed him the letter. He opened it and began to read:

Dear Mr. Midoriya, Bakugou, lida, Todoroki, Sero, Kaminari, Krishima, and Ms. Uraraka, Ashido, and Ms. Asui

I am pleased to inform you that you will soon be attending the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We need your help in a particular difficult mystery, and I think you all would be of great help. We will send you a Ministry car to pick you up on September the 1st as that is when school term starts.

Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Dumbledore

Headmaster of Hogwarts

'WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THIS A PRANK?!' Kacchan shouted, slamming his hands on his table. Small explosions came out of his palms. The owl hooted at him. 'Hey, Koda. Can you translate what the owl is saying?' Uraraka asked. He nodded his head and the owl hooted three more times. Koda wrote what the owl was saying on a piece of paper he had taken from his book.

'He says that this isn't a prank and that you guys will be going to Hogwarts to help some first years solve a mystery.'

'Wait what?' Jiro said standing up. (Chloe: YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT MR- Skylar: CHLOE NO- )

'It looks like you guys are going there for a while.'

~ Thomas's POV ~ ( aka the POV Chloe is most looking forward to )

The Sides and I were about to film a new video when we heard a faint tapping on my window. 'What heck is that-' Virgil said in his usual monotone voice. 'Is ... is that an owl?' Patton squealed, opening the window. The owl flew in and dropped the letter in my hand. I opened it up and began to read:

Dear Thomas, Virgil, Roman, Patton, Logan, Remus and Janus Sanders,

I am pleased to inform you that you will soon be attending the Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We need your help in a particular difficult mystery, and I think you all would be of great help. We will send you a Ministry car to pick you up on September the 1st as that is when school term starts.

Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Dumbledore

Headmaster of Hogwarts

'Did I hear that right? Did you say Hogwarts?' Roman exclaimed. 'I'm sure this is a fraud.' Logan said. 'Then how are we living pieces of Thomas-' Virgil said. 'Oooooooo-' Roman and Patton said. Logan sighed. 'Fair enough.'

'So we're going to Hogwarts?' Patton squealed. 'I guess so.' Virgil said. I could not believe it! This is like a dream come true! 'Let's get the robes then!' Roman said, clearly as excited as I am.

'Let's go to Hogwarts, everyone!'

Year One: Begin.

~ Dumbledore's POV ~

I hope these three groups will help Mr. Potter and his friends solve this mystery. We need all the help they can get.

Skylar: And with this, Chapter 1 of "My Squad's Magic" has come to an end!

Chloe: What do you guys think will happen? Comment your thoughts down below!

Skylar: What houses do you think our squads will go to?

Chloe: Will our squads all cooperate and enjoy the full Hogwarts experience?

Skylar: Or will they hold grudges before the school year even starts?

Skylar & Chloe: Find out in Chapter 2: Arriving At Hogwarts! See all you first-years later! Plus Ultra!

NOTES: X