𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ TWENTY-SEVEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ SLEEPWALKING
because i think there's someone in here with me.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

LATE IN THE NIGHT, DEREK AND LUNA LAID PEACEFULLY asleep after the long night they had with Oni's. The sound of a phone ringing made the brunette began to wake from her sleep, she squinted her eyes looking at the phone that sat on the nightstand. She slowly pulled herself up not wanting to wake up Derek any further as she felt him stir in his sleep.

Picking up her phone, she frowned in confusion noticing Stiles contact appearing on the screen. Sliding open the call, she held the phone up to her ear.

"Stiles?"

Heavy breathing was heard through the phone making Luna glance down at her phone before holding it her ear again.

"Hey Stiles? You there?"

"Luna?"

The whimpering in his voice made her heart began to beat quickly, "Stiles, what's happening?"

By now Derek was waking up and looking at his fiancé with confusion eyes, the worry flowing through her eyes made him sit up. "What's going on?"

Luna ignored his question only focusing on the teenager's whimpering voice, "Luna, I don't . . . I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleeping walking again."

"Okay, can you see anything? Just give me anything you see?" The hybrid asked throwing the covers off of her body.

"It's—It's too dark. But I think there's something wrong with my leg. I can't move." He stuttered before sniffling. "I—I think it's bleeding."

"Stiles, come on. Give me something. Anything to tell me where you are?" Luna asked jumping up from the bed, she had to find him before it was too late. Derek jumped up immediately placing clothes over his body.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ❨ 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 ❩. 🎉