one 😐🍴

<no pov>
txaiyo lies in their bed, questioning life when their phone lights up. a message, received via discord.
<frosted pov>
i am on Couch messaging txaiyo and inky. txaiyo says
"inky and frosted, want to go to the bakery"
"yes, what is adress?"
"it's street2869a62"
"ty"
<txaiyo pov>
i enter the bakery, and watch the smoke evaporate softly from fresh bread. frosted can be heard from the doorway, they have arrived.
"h-hello frosted 😳" i say.
"hello txaiyo" they say, looking amazing.
"wanna eat bread while we wait for inky?" i say, looking towards the window, expecting inky to arrive soon. to my surprise, she actually appears. "oh, let's just all eat bread together!"
"hi guys!" she seems out of breath, and her face is red.
"hey inky" me and frosted say at the same time.
it feels nice within the bakery, scents of fresh pastries and bread flood the air, with faint music ringing in my ears.
"inky, what kind of bread do you like? we have to agree on one kind." i say, facing the others.
"i like the one with seeds in it, but i don't mind." she says.
"okay, and frosted?" i ask frosted.
"i like baguettes." they say, investigating the varied types of bread.
"okay, so i'll just get a baguette, since i also like baguettes." i pull 2 dollars out of my pocket, and the worker passes me a fresh baguette.
we sit down at one of the rustic tables outside, and we share the bread individually.
<inky pov>
i put my hand out to grab a chunk of the bread, yet the other two put their hand on the same piece, causing us to interlock hands.
"oh-" frosted says, looking up at me, then turns to txaiyo. for some reason, none of us want to back our hands away.
"haha, what." txaiyo is redder than hot sauce, and he spaces out in confusion.
i can't let go, they are both holding me still. i look to the side awkwardly, and frosted mutters something i didn't quite hear.
"well-" txaiyo looks up at the sky, and a bird flies overhead.
<frosted pov>
inky is litteraly making kettle sounds while staring at us blankly
"so, are we just gonna hold hands while staring at bread rn?" txaiyo says, raising his eyebrows.
"i mean, if y'all want??????" i say, looking at the bread hungrily.
"i seriously don't." inky states, and they try to loosen their grip.
"inky, you're staying right here." txaiyo looks towards inky, and they pull her even closer.
"why." inky blushes, looking at me desperately, and i read their eyes. they want tx to let go. but, that must be reverse psychology, because we both hold her tighter.
"because- let's just take the bread and go." txaiyo puts the bread in their backpack, then grips our hands tighter before walking off the exterior eating area.
<txaiyo pov>
i quicken my pace, before pulling the others slightly closer to myself. the bakery isn't too far away from my house, so i could easily just run there. but i had to check with the others first. fuck it, i'll just sprint. i tighten my grip as much as possible then run.
"wh-why are you running so fast, tx?" inky asks. i don't respond, i just run faster. inky topples over, taking me and frosted with her.
"ow that hurt-" i squint, then open my eyes and realise we're on top on eachother.
"what the fuck-" frosted also notices.
"let's just- continue-" i say awkwardly, but my leg is stuck between two fenceposts. "oh shit-" I can't handle being this close for so long, and i tug at my leg as hard as possible. it releases, allowing us to stand up, but i accidentally put my arms on either side of frosted, putting myself in a worse position. "shitfuckpissbitch" i say, as i always do.
"um 😳" frosted meets my eyes, before accidentally kicking my ankle, causing me to fall onto them.
"guys- OH." inky looks over at us, surprised.
"wahAAAYYA" i sob, getting back up. "i'm so sorry-"
"it's okay." they respond.
i grab their hands again, and run at a slower pace.
"be careful this time!" inky reminds me.
"i will, don't worry." i step through mounds of mud, coating my shoes.
<frosted pov>
"what just happened?" i mutter to myself.
i realize we have managed to get back to tx's house.
"phew- we're f-finally here!" he says, unlocking the door.
my skin is red from txaiyo's strong grip, it hurts but I don't mind.
inky quietly hums as we walk through the doorway, her arm brushing against mine.