lmao pov ur teacher is baldi

MMM GUYS TODAY WE ARE LEARNING THE MATHS! 

I WILL DEMONSTRATE, AS I SHOVE MY LEGS IN MY MOUTH, DEEPTHROATING THEM AND EATING MY OWN ASS. YOU GUYS READY? OKAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION, MY SAY MATTERS AND YOURS DOESNT. NOW ALONG WITH THE MATHEMATICS, PLEASE ANSWER WHAT 1+1 IS YOU IDIOTS.

pov; you

I hope my answer is right! I'm shaking and quaking and also shitting my pants right now.. I answered 2 I hope I'm right!!

YOU IDIOTS BETTER BE READY.. IF YOU FAILED YOUR FUCKING MATH TEST YOU'RE GETTING HELD BACK THIS YEAR. I GAVE YOU THE EASIEST QUESTIONS SINCE YOU'VE ALL FAILED 3 YEARS IN A ROW..  DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED, YOU'RE JUST STUPID.

YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR FUCKING MATHEMATICS TEST YOU ABSOLUTE DIMWITS, LITERALLY YOU GUYS HAVE NO BRAINCELLS.

pov; you again (the dumbest)

Damn it! I gotta study my meths... Looks like I have some spare time to go drinking with the boys, after all, we are 42 and still in third grade. Gotta whip out the cat boy maid outfit to go drinking with the boys and get hella men (oh by the way you are gay)

Gonna go hook up with some men at the bar, time to go meet juan123 (his parents didn't love him enough to give him a real name so they named him after their old ass xbox 360 account username), my homie alfredo (yes, he got named after sauce because his dad literally drank alfredo sauce 24/7), and mr 2cool4u (I don't know his actual name he never told us, I assume he's an orphan, and i assume that he's lonely, oh also I assume that he's still a virgin.

Uhh, lmao vroom vroom, you're driving in the car weee vroom vroom brumn bruuuuuumnnn, uh owie, uh I did boo boo. You guys crash into the strippers and they flopped dead on the floor like fucking fishes, that's what you deserve, sweaty Minecraft hoes! You are tryhards smh. Tryhard Minecraft diamond hoes trying to fucking speedrun life by having Bill Nye the science guy as a sugar daddy, along with Bill Gates. 

You and the homies arrive at the bar after committing mass genocide and arson by crashing your schwerer panzerspähwagen 7.5 cm sonderkraftfahrzeug 234/4 panzerabwehrkanonen wagen into the stripper club.