prologue

Words: 281

I've never written a prologue, don't judge me too hard lol

"What is this..?" Schlatt asked, holding up the red solo cup of something.

Copper rolled his eyes with a smirk, "it's just punch, I know you and traves said you didn't want to drink tonight."

Schlatt frowned, putting down the cup, "Coop, you remember what happened the first time Ted got drunk? I don't want that happening to me."

"You want to be sober enough to cry instead of being content with screaming about milk after you catch your girlfriend cheating on you?" Copper joked, though neither found it funny. The idea of Schlatt's girlfriend cheating on him wasn't very funny.

"Sober." He growled, glaring away from the cup up at cooper.

"Then drink your punch, it's the only non alcoholic drink left. All the water bottles are full of vodka and the punch bowl just got spiked." Copper replied, shrugging, "you and Travis are the only one's who aren't gonna get blacked out drunk." He chuckled, walking away.

While schlatt wasn't looking they put something in his red cup, whatever it was didn't help him at all

While schlatt wasn't looking they put something in his red cup, whatever it was didn't help him at all. That one drugged cup turned into a water bottle of vodka, which led to being too drunk to refuse a drink. 

"Where areee we going?" Schlatt slurred, the hallway a blur in his dizzy vision. His girlfriend had him by his wrist, digging her long nails into his arm.

Schlatt hummed in confusion, hiccuping before huffing, "I... I don't think I wanna be here..." He muttered, pulling against his girlfriend but was pulled back by her.

"Come on, Schlatt. You wouldn't want to let me down, would you?" His girlfriend giggled, looking back at schlatt.

"Noo..." Schlatt sighed, following her without a word.